Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 656 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well heare it is. Our club thread. Hows that sound? Mixed them all up. I think we'd be better just tuner cars. Hope everyone else agrees. Besides, I dont know anybody with a truck anyhow. I think its a cool name. Just gotta price out some vinyl and get some stickers cut. More bout that later. Anybody know of a vinyl cutter around them?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I only know of 1 truck tuner and that's pistolgripbmx (jeff) from amherst/lorain area.

I really don't think it matters a club is a club. whoever joins is fine by me....unless your an prick...then you get the boot [hihi]

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats how I feel exactly! No pricks! No hot dogs! No cocky bastards! lol But dudes ranger is okay too if he wanna join!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
noooooooooooo not you seth [rofl]

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cant judge. never met seth yet. lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
sup fellas. Im new to the focus forum & a new focus owner. Im from marion ohio (1hr north of c-bus & 45 mins south/west of mansfield for yous guys that dont know). Im in the process of rebuilding my 01 ZX3 (minor frt dmage, i bought it wrecked) and im looking for a aftermarket front bumper & not liking the shipping cost on ones ive saw.Does anyone know of a place in ohio i can buy one from & pick it up to avoid the shipping?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome man. check ebay...every once in a while you find stuff from ebay stores that ship pretty cheap. but other than that check a local shop if you have any around you.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Hey!

I may be able to get a deal on some vinyl I'll ask one of my buddys what kinda prices he does.

I'll def be interested in some cruising this spring/summer.

Anyone planning on going to the Autoshow in Cleveland this year? Maybe we can do a little meet and cruise there together?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that would be sweet f you could get a deal on vinyl...and i usually go to the auto show and auto rama every yr. even though the autorama sucks most of the time...lol Let me know bout the vinyl if and when you find out. we gotta come up with some type of design for the vinyl too though. should be pretty simple though. but like i said keep in touch man...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure whos interested but I think we should get a big group of cars to go to summit raceway park on may 24th. Its Buschur Racings Sport Compact Nationals! I think it would be bad ass to show up as a club to this event. theres a show and races from 9a-5p that day. We could make it the first real cruise or G2G with cars ready for summer!

Plus June 5th-7th in Carlisle Pa. its the Carlisle ford nationals. Its a 3 day event full of nothin but fords! Theres a thread on the NE Fanatics forum. this would be sweet too but probly a little more pricey than a run to norwalk! lol But I thought I'd put it out there for you guys to read. More info supposed to be up at a later date. But i think norwalk should be a deffinate for all of us. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh yeah and as of right now there is no FUN FORD WEEKEND scheduled for summit raceway this year! What a turd! But there is a meet called Inaugural Fords at Summit Raceway Park scheduled for July 24th-26th. Gonna have to check into that cuz we aint gonna wanna show up all tuners to a old school 50's show! lol

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
i live my life on a turn by turn basis.....not a 1/4 mile at time Vin [neener]

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I aint racin! Lol I cant afford to be breakin shit right now. I wanna go for the show. and to watch the races! Well I might race but i aint tryin to look like a retard! It would be a cool cruise for the group though.

Hey some of these guys might not live turn to turn there speed racer! But it'll be good fun!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright guys we got at least one SRT4 and another focus in the club it looks like. possibly 2 more srt4's. should be a good group this summer!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I found a website that does custom vinyl cutting if we cant find someone locally. like 25 bux for a windshield banner or bout 10 bux for a sticker for a side window or rear where ever you wanna put it. I might just break down and talk to Marcus at Revtec and see what he'd charge. Might cut a deal if we all go there. They cool they just all bout imports accept the supercharger cavalier they built! We'll see though. I'll try to stop buy there shop this weekend.......People need to post up on here! who cares if it winter! lol

·
Registered
465 Posts
i just now noticed u put up a new tread!! the norwalk idea sounds awesome!! by then i should have my car complete! About the PA thing... it would be hard for me cuz of my work!! the only thing that sux about the SRT's is that their alot faster than us but i think its still cool to have a varity!! also we need to set a date for a g2g before spring! id like it to be on a sunday if thats ok w/ everyone and sometime in early feb. mainly cuz i work 6 days a week and go to school!! .

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I been talking bout having a G2G before spring. And Feb. would be great cuz it gives enough time to get everything set for the club stuff. I'm gonna be going to a printing company next week to get paper sticker made for a union election coming up in april, so I'll see if he does vinyl there. Not very mant guys been posting on here lately just the regulars so everyone not gonna know when we havin our G2G unless they check this forum. I have a few cell # so i"ll try to txt them if we figure out what and when we gonna do this. Keep checkin back!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I probly wont be able to go to carlisle either but i really wanna try. Even if i go for the day and drive back that night. But as for Norwalk it would be a good time to show we are a club. we'll have the vinyl and stuff by then so it should be cool. even if you dont wanna race it would be a nice time to hang out and see some cars race. Even if goin straight aint your thing, it'll be a blast i think!

1 - 20 of 656 Posts