Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Northeast Ohio going to run a caravan to Focus Fest 2017???
This will be my first major car event really looking forward to it! So post up!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Riley is from Sandusky (minetwine45) and comes down to my house (southeast IN), we meet up with a big group in Indy (Louisville, Ohio, RDC) and head out all together that Friday.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you don't mind; What's a FocusFest? I usually go to the Vintage GP at Mid Ohio, and some other vintage racing events. A FocusFest might be nice- the Focus has a HEATER! which is especially for that time of year.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Here you go. This will be our route. Where we start may vary a little. But the rest is the same.

Within the next week or two we will have more on where we are meeting, what time we are meeting, and ill pass that info along here.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone from Northeast Ohio going to run a caravan to FocusFest 2017???
This will be my first major car event really looking forward to it! So post up!
Im leaving from philly but I think a lot of people are meeting up in the state of IN which is almost 70+ percent of the drive to IL. Id rather meet in Ohio. This will be my first FocusFest so I am still trying to gather my accommodations and what not

Update - 8/28/17

Not going to make it this year, I hope to see yall next year.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Here you go. This will be our route. Where we start may vary a little. But the rest is the same.

Within the next week or two we will have more on where we are meeting, what time we are meeting, and ill pass that info along here.

Sent from my SM-G925V using FF Mobile
I think meeting you guys around bloomington would be best for me to avoid chicago.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I had to cancel my reservation at the hotel so if you guys know anyone that wasn't able to get a room there should be one available now. Can leave the state of Michigan for a while. Sorry to butt in on your thread but didn't want to start one just to say that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts