Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been here for a while and i just wanted to see where the people in Ohio were located. I see that there are tons of people from Florida and Cali and they always do stuff but there is nothing happening in the Buckeye State!! I am from Canton!! so lets see where everyone is at?

Blue02

·
Registered
80 Posts
Belpre here! Kinda south from Marietta, bout 20 miles. Actually living in Parkersburg, WV with my girl for now though. But I claim OH as my home state!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you mean to tell me that there are only 2 people who live in ohio that are apart of this great site??? wow i am astonished!!!

Blue02

·
Registered
126 Posts
Newbie from Centerville OH. It's kind of funny, I Seen a couple of zx3 pretty done up, but none of them seem to be members.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Doylestown Here ! I'm about 20 min from U Blue02

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it's good to see that there are people from the OH that are in the club. i know that this is a state with bad weather, but we still like our cars!!! let's see if there are any more from the great Buckeye state!!

Blue02

·
Registered
78 Posts
Living in Sandusky, OH for the moment. Grew up here, went to college in PA, looking to find a better job and better place to live in the coming months. Rocking a stock 2001 Focus ZTS, mods will come in time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in Columbus. I have only seen one car similiar to mine. I have a ZTS. All others Focus' I have seen are hatchback. People look at my car because its 4 Dr and I am a girl. No Its not my boyfriends car! (I get that alot) I am new on here... dont have any pics yet. Anyone near Columbus???

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I live in Gahanna. If you see a black sedan ripping down the street, it's probably me. I have a Cervini Mach 5 hood, so the identification should be pretty quick. It's pretty loud, too. A header to a cat-back....Well, if there WAS a cat..

I have another house in Mt. Vernon (Apple Valley) so you may also see me out that way, too. More in the summer, though.

Yes, I'm older than you think........

Focusonthis: If you need help or a place to do mods, PM me or e-mail and we'll set something up. I have the room and the tools.

Jim

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
hotfocus said:
I think 99.9% of the members here live in NJ:D
Or Virginia...
Or California....

·
Registered
154 Posts
I live right outside Cincinnati. [thumb]

·
Registered
312 Posts
Have you guys seen that HIN will be at the IX Center in October ? I'm There !!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I got bored and saw this thread, thought i'd let ya know that I'm from good ole Cortland. inbetween Youngstown/Cleveland

·
Registered
75 Posts
im from elyria, which is about 25 miles west of cleveland. i figured there would be alot of people from ohio on here, i've seen 8 different SVTF rollin around elyria and an a$$load of F&F lookin zx3's [thumbd].

1 - 20 of 71 Posts