Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, so I'm trying to find some car groups near me, as stated in another thread I'm located in Cleveland, Ohio and I'm looking for some meets to go to, groups to join etc, I'm aware of a few such as cars n coffee, softgripp, but other than that I'm lost. Are there any fanatics near me? Any groups, meets near me?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
So mote be it
8,889 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will have better luck in the Great Lakes section, Ohio related thigns are located there:
Great Lakes Fanatics - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

I'll see about getting this thread moved there

There's a meet happening in Columbus this Sunday:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/great-lakes-fanatics/664130-columbus-oh-meet-may-1st.html
(plenty of NE Ohioan's post on that FB group too)

Edit: Moved to Great lakes section
Thanks for that, appreciate it and that is a lot better than Mid West I was looking on there now. I'll check out that group you posted and maybe head to that meet!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is Cars and Coffee a widespread ordeal? I thought it was just a local meetup here in Columbus. Shows how involved I am lol
There's cars and coffee everywhere lol, up in Cleveland we have one at our local Porsche dealer tomorrow, there's NEO Cars n Coffee which is in Akron and another C&C in Garfield heights. You just have to look around hah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts