Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to set up a focus meet. I was hoping for here in Bellefontaine. There is a huge park with loads of parking rarely used just outside of town would be perfect for a meet and greet we could then hit up a place to eat. Whatda think maybe next weekend?? Let's get some brain storming going!!

New date: Oct. 2, 2011

SouthView Park
601 W. Lake St.
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?cat=So...titude=40.3617&longitude=-83.7537&geocode=ZIP

Places to eat:

-Tumbleweed
-La Palma mexican resturant
-Los Cabos
-Homecoming family resturant
-House of Szechwan
-Micheal's Pizza
-Ron's pizza
-Vicario's Pizza
-Subway
-Taco bell
-Mcdanolds
-Arbys
-Rax
-Waffle house
-Pizza hut
-Donatos pizza
-68 bar and grill
-Swiss haus Bakery cafe
-Tokyo grill
-Wendy's
-Burger King
-Fat boy's pizza

I think there is a few more but I can't remember all of'em.

There are hotels too if need be.

Comfort Inn
260 Northview Dr.

Super 8 motel
1117 N. Main St.
bellefontaine, Ohio 43311

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok a * next the yes, and a M next to the maybe. The rest I'm not sure

rambleon34 M
jakeSos70 M
zombiebear M
mavtoy *
Derekincaid
orangeSVTguy M
02SVTF300 M
thatonefocusguy * (possible friends)
zetecdon
wip192
Pistolgripbmx *
mmllemon * (and possible friends)

jaybones * (from focaljet)

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
It's a bit short notice for most people. I would at least give a month or more notice so people could request the time off from work or make plans to actually attend.

·
Registered
340 Posts
whew, 2 1/2 hour drive from where I live

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this could be the end of the year spring into focus type thingy!

It's a bit short notice for most people. I would at least give a month or more notice so people could request the time off from work or make plans to actually attend.
This why I asked for brain storming, waiting a bit works just fine for me. We can all come up with a date that will fit into every ones time frame. I'll be busey next weekend anyways I just bought a used truck that needs a tranny so I'm going J/Y shopping next weekend but I figured i could fit this in if everyone wanted to. Just let me know when? Thanks for the ideas.

whew, 2 1/2 hour drive from where I live
Just the same for me alot of members live in northern ohio and have small meets all the time and I would love to meet up but it far from me for the time frame. I drove almost 4 hrs to a truck meet last month (salem, Ohio). I guess if your willing to drive than I hope you can make it. I hope for a good turn out and it looks as if we'll have so decent notice. If you have any other Ideas (time and place) let us know.[thumb]

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
5.5 hours. Hmm I don't think so lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
about a hour and a half from me i am pretty much stock but still think it would be fun to get to see some more focuses i am right below columbus

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not in the middle of nowhere it's not degraff, brain storm. Name a time and place. I'm open for anything that's the point of this thread. I think the middle around columbus would be good so more members can be involved I just don't know whats what there. I went with what I know. It's a decent sized town plonty of places to eat and hang out and a meeting place with lots of parking with needing to be bothered by other people.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya i would be down it would have to be like a sunday thing because i work mon - sat 9-6 lol
Yea I think sunday would work for alot of people I would think. Maybe around 1 or 2 in the afternoon?

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a list of places to eat and to sleep. Please let me know if you are wanting to make it!! I can get addresses of any place if you want it.

Places to eat:

-Tumbleweed
-La Palma mexican resturant
-Los Cabos
-Homecoming family resturant
-House of Szechwan
-Micheal's Pizza
-Ron's pizza
-Vicario's Pizza
-Subway
-Taco bell
-Mcdanolds
-Arbys
-Rax
-Waffle house
-Pizza hut
-Donatos pizza
-68 bar and grill
-Swiss haus Bakery cafe
-Tokyo grill
-Wendy's
-Burger King
-Fat boy's pizza

I think there is a few more but I can't remember all of'em.

There are hotels too if need be.

Comfort Inn
260 Northview Dr.

Super 8 motel
1117 N. Main St.
bellefontaine, Ohio 43311

I hope to have someone could chime in, I could really use some feed back on date and location. Thank-you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
La Palma mexican resturant sounds good to me and it would take me about a hour and 10 minutes to get there maybe on a sunday afternoon on the 11 or something like that just an idea

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Google says 3 hour drive so it should be about 2 hour drive for me [grinking]

1 - 20 of 72 Posts