Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone from Ohio, my friends and I are working to develop an Ohio Focus owner club, we will work to have meets around major areas to suit everyones needs, i think it would be a cool time for all us to hang out and get to know one an other, If u guys are interested reply to this post and include your email or PM me on here, If i get a bunch of ppl interested i will lay out a place for us all to meet, well ttyl

Neil

·
Registered
360 Posts
FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED!!! There will be a g2g THIS SATURDAY 8/21/04 @ the Quaker Steak and Lube on Polaris Parkway (off RT 71N) at around 9:30-10pm. Anyone who wants to meet fellow Columbus Foci owners and talk about starting up the club should be there. Any questions, e-mail Neil.

-Brad

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mike the email is sent

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am plannig to have the meet in the middle of September because i am leaving for Wyotech in PA in october, but i will come back to Ohio for the meets that we will have one the weekends.

later
Neil

·
Registered
106 Posts
ok me and brandon are going to knock the forum out this weekend and ill probably get it registered by tuseday ish (get paid) so taking list for ideas on names and such thinking about ohiofoci or ohiofocus neil had a good point to get as many people in the ohio STATE to join.......

mike
[email protected] or screen name zx3focus43 for any information or questions and comments let me know please

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well some of you have met me and some havn't but I will deffinetly join the club. I work at the Lowes in dublin, I get off work at 11:00pm. I'm going to try and get off a lot sooner then that though so I can make it up there. see you guys later.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Alright people..here are the details.

WHERE: Quaker Steak and Lube (Polaris Location)
WHEN: 10PM on the 21st
WHO: Any Foci owners who are interested in starting up an Ohio club.
HOW: Directions from ANYWHERE-----> HERE

Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HOPE TO SEE MOST OF YOU UP THERE :eek:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO MET US UP AT QUAKER STEAK AND LUBE WE ARE MEETING TONIGHT AROUND 1O OCLOCK FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT 614-561-5633 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT IS GOING ON.........THE MMET IS 8-21-04

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The meet yesterday was pretty tight, we will have to find somewhere for us to meet next weekend.
the following ppl should up last night
Fman00 (me)
Minion43
Hawaii5023
Keydownshift
Dr. Adam

Lets make the group grow

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have to work on the week end again. I have this wednsday and friday off work. If you guys want to do something.

·
Registered
106 Posts
OK GUYS THIS IS THE LOW DOWN ON THE SITE THE SITE WILL BE WWW.OHIOFOCI.COM SHOULD BE UP THIS WEEKEND WE ALREADY HAVE THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTER SO WE JUST NEED FOR THE PAPER WORK TO GO THROUGH AND WE WILL BE ALL SET GOOD GOING GUYS I ENJOYED THE MEET LAST NIGHT AND YES LETS GROW WILL BE MUCH EASIER NOW.....AS SOON AS THIS GETS UNDER WAY IM GETTING A DECAL ON MY CAR FOR THE WWW.OHIOFOCI.COM

MIKE

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have about 5 people in are little small group we are in the Cincinnati area and there isn’t really anything happening here and I would love for something to happen during the summer maybe but I’m down

·
So mote be it
8,903 Posts
I have about 5 people in are little small group we are in the Cincinnati area and there isn’t really anything happening here and I would love for something to happen during the summer maybe but I’m down
your best bet is to join up on the Ford Focus and Fiesta Owners of Ohio group on facebook. They are pretty good about organaizing meet ups...well at least prior to Corona shutting everything down. Once this passes, I am sure we will meet up again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts