Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post up all your videos/pictures here. If they are larger then 1024x768, please post a link instead of the
tags. Thanks

This was a great turn out and I was very glad to meet all the wonderful new people and see all the great cars. Way to go everyone [thumb]

All images in Photobucket album can be viewed here.

Short video of my girlfriend Mariel driving until the batteries died [:(]

·
Registered
708 Posts
Thank you to everyone who came, I had such a blast.

I will post videos and pictures here within the next few days. There's some awesome footage.

VIDEO 2/3
http://www.vimeo.com/2119788
VIDEO 3/3
http://www.vimeo.com/2073680

Hope everybody got home safely! We gotta do this again sometime!

PICTURES

Edit1: I will only be able to put up one video (4:30 in length) this week, i have 500mb weekly limit. Next week I'll put up three more.

·
Registered
164 Posts
cant wait to see the pics

·
Registered
214 Posts
Here's a few pics:

Sorry we had to bail out early had another meet earlier this morning [|)] One car meet to another. Good to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. [thumb]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a lot of nice lookin tail [;)]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is m favorite image that you took Josh!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pretty awesome meet!... It was nice meeting everyone, first time canyon driving and i had a blast! Only thing that sux is that it made me realize how bad i want wheels now!.. haha.. i'll post up pics soon.. cool turnout.. cant wait for the next!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Post up all your videos/pictures here. If they are larger then 1024x768, please post a link instead of the
tags. Thanks

This was a great turn out and I was very glad to meet all the wonderful new people and see all the great cars. Way to go everyone [thumb]
Please tell me you have the video. PM me if you do :D[headbang]

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Pretty awesome meet!... It was nice meeting everyone, first time canyon driving and i had a blast! Only thing that sux is that it made me realize how bad i want wheels now!.. haha.. i'll post up pics soon.. cool turnout.. cant wait for the next!
it was nice meeting you! I love your focus it looks hot!!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Please tell me you have the video. PM me if you do :D[headbang]
Nope. Sorry dude my batteries died before that happened [:(]

·
Registered
164 Posts
and it really was great for me TRYING to keep up...lmao i was really lookin forward to seein that midwing in person

·
Registered
323 Posts

"King in the castle, king in the castle."[wiggle]

1 - 20 of 109 Posts