Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
I'll be going for sure, already got my time off put in with the boss.!!!![thumb]
idaho falls would be easier for me than sheriden time & distance wise. as far as hotel I'm pretty open.
about how much are the rooms at the grey wolf inn, couldn't get a room price from the link?
a couple of the others weren't to bad either.
I think dinner & drinks would be a good idea , nothing like a couple, (1.2..4..10..?) margareta's b4 heading back to the motel after a long drive [;)] !
Silly question , but does anyone know if there is a local cruise scene on the weekends there?

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
I've never been through the sheridon route b4, may start there, will have to wait to see how many of us are going to start from which point.[;)]
the kelly inn looks reasonable, i'm gonna get reservations in the next day or two. it would be cool to get most of the group in one place, i could just see a parking lot full of focus if we can get a good turn out, that would kick ass![driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving] [driving]

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
we're booked also[:D] an STI & corvette will be tagging along for the fun ![thumb] [woot] [woot]
BTW: glad i could give ya a good laugh, it's good for the soul[;)] [hihi]

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
she's riding along with one of my brothers, she said that my car is TOO DAMN LOUD to ride with me for that long of a distance[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [hihi] [bootyshak lol !!

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
WD40 said:
I'm starting an "Atendees List" to keep track.
Lemme get this straight....
Chris = 92 Vette
Scott = 04 WRX-STI

^^^Did I get that right?

Your car's too loud for Mom? LOL!!
Let's see, the Vette isn't that quiet either.
I'm guessing she's riding with Scott then. [;)]
names & cars are right, scott is now also catless as of last month 3" up & down pipes with new turbo inlet pipe, but still not as loud as me. the corvette is getting blown sometime this summer or fall, powerdyne 9 psi ![:D]
I think it's time for me to start saving for FI, not going to spray. won't use often enough & i want constant power availb. all the time and be able to use in scca!![;)] need anouther job again[:p]

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
anyone else getting on board for this trip???[sleeping], I 'm really looking forward to seeing a longer line of foci[cheers] this is going to be a great trip, so get those reservations going!!![:D] [:D]
time is getting short. [woot]

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
you bet[thumb]
I'll see you all in sheridan sometime friday eve. or night, it's still a 5 hour drive from great falls, even at 80 & 90 mph. we'll have to meet sat. mourning for breakfast or something b4 we all head out on the road.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
there's a slight chance i might still make it, checking on a cash advance & possibly going halves with my other brother on motels. I'ts been a crazy week!!

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
cool, i still have the kelly inn room in w. yellowstone, just need a place to crash in sheridon.
i'd even crash on the floor with a sleeping bag & kick over a few $$
when are ya leaving helena, maybe i 'll meet up with you there fri. mourning if you don't mind ? driving alone is boring as hell . I've got a couple radios also.
scott is closing on his first house so he won't make it this time. the other 2 may meet us in yellowstone if they have time[thumb]
it's too bad we don't have time to stop in billings for a little 1/4 mile action[;)]

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
^^I could go halves with you on that room [thumb]. my brother backed out at the last min. just pm me or post. I'll be there by 5 or 6 at the latest. I'll prob. follow WD40 down.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
i still have a room in yellowstone waiting. the rest of the crew might be coming down sat. afternoon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.