Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
I'll give it a couple of more days... and then we will chose. Then I'll design some variations...

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
mehhhhh

if i haz ta vote I say fist one errr first one errr yeeah that one!!! Uhhhhhhhhh......

Whos is whos, I'm too lazy to scroll back and look!! [neener]

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I prefer the car outline myself... Not really feelin either of those two to be honest...

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Honestly I think we should try to come up with a few more ideas. It needs to really be "the one". I won't put just any sticker on my car lol.

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
There can always be more then one too, doesn't just have to be one sticker set in stone, we should have a few different options because we all have different taste. I say give it till like next month and see if we can come up with some more designs. What do you think?

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,797 Posts
I'm a member now, I like small and subtle. I'll rock it.

Back when i had this car, I got noticed locally by 3 or 4 members. I have ZERO artistic ability, but I like the idea of something small that can fit in a triangle window. Doesn't have to be just text obviously as garnered by the ideas in this thread.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
A couple of variations... the silhouettes are a little over played I thought... but we can see what's up

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
I agree with Gav on a lot of things he said!!

Amanda don't be sad. It happens. I don't even remember what yours looked like.

I think an extension could be a valuable thing. Its not totally fair for such a small group to make the potential members accept what we shove onto their plates.

Dunno?!?!?!?! [ohcrap]

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I'll play around with some more ideas over the weekend. I got a few more ideas up my sleeve, want to keep em kinda simple but stand out at the same time.

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Well lets come up with em first and see what we like, we can go from there. Sound good?

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Well what you got?

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Nothing yet for me, been busy with life... Had to fix my car again, all good now tho.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Phhhhhhhttttt

61 - 80 of 84 Posts