Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, Mr.KayKay is a busy man so I went ahead and started this thread so we can try and create our official logo/s. Feel free to post/submit any ideas or designs you might have. Hopefully we can come to an agreement on what we think would be the best logos to represent our club.

It is ok to provide suggestions and constructive criticism and please don't hesitate to speak up if you don't like something or want something changed. As I said, any submissions or ideas are appreciated and I urge you to get involved as these logos will represent us as a whole.

KayKay or any other founding father, please add anything if I missed something here. One more thing, guys lets try to keep the random chit chat to a minimum and keep this thread strictly logo related.

Thanks, now lets get our creative juices flowin! [thumb]

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how about you post your current thought here too Gav...?
Can do, gonna post my current ideas in a few. I'm at work and it's starting to get a lil busy. Will have em up ASAP.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
these are some of my ideas

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, lookin good Luis. I edited the O in TakeOver on them all now too. Gonna go over to Richards and he is gonna help me with my other ones I've been working on. Hes got all the software I need lol. Great job, come on guys lets hear what you think and toss us some ideas/suggestions.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
I might stab at couple ideas today -- out of curiosity Gav, how large can you print vinyl...??

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it depends on how deep ur pockets are. Lol, theoretically you can print them as big as you want as long as its practical. Why what were you thinkin? Thanks BTW for posting the link/pics, I got slammed at work lastnight.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
lol. Hubby was wanting a vinyl for the Miata...lol. (off-topic sorry). But 24" x 24" really -- which doesn't seem horridly large really.

Also, on topic -- I've got a couple ideas, I wanna add. Just have to draw them up. :)

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Very nice.. now u need a sedan variation

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to do one for sedan and maybe a wagon too, also can put member number/name in the open space above the "c".

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
I feel a lot of these are neat -- but if we are looking to design for actually making a vinyl to stick on ze car...we're breaking a few rules aren't we? Gradients and multiple colors = high cost, and well some of these just won't work as a straight vinyl.

But I like the general concepts I'm seeing so far! :)

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
teehee -- I want this on MY car!!!

[driving][driving][driving]

edit: I have a vectorized version of this too -- just made a jpg to upload...

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice Amanda. Some of my ideas are for digital use like the blured and shadowed ones for example. Good for avitar use, etc... Great job so far I think! Let's keep it up. We will be able to make the decals in any color you guys choose to make it more personal. Custom is good.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
Nice Amanda. Some of my ideas are for digital use like the blured and shadowed ones for example. Good for avitar use, etc... Great job so far I think! Let's keep it up. We will be able to make the decals in any color you guys choose to make it more personal. Custom is good.
I figured you had your head on straight about the need for clean graphics on the vinyls -- I mean you've dealt with it. lol.

I like the idea of having some options for graphical ones around the site though...or eventual shirts/hoodies/what-have you.

But...do you have sparkly pink for Micah? That's the real question. ROFL.

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ We could always make him a pretty one and send it to him in the mail. Rusty has his mailing address... Lol.

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
I feel a lot of these are neat -- but if we are looking to design for actually making a vinyl to stick on ze car...we're breaking a few rules aren't we? Gradients and multiple colors = high cost, and well some of these just won't work as a straight vinyl.

But I like the general concepts I'm seeing so far! :)
That was why Gav and I made a few versions. One is a flat basic two-tone (or solid one color) for vinyls, while the other versions have a bit more depth for use in photos n stuffs.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
That was why Gav and I made a few versions. One is a flat basic two-tone (or solid one color) for vinyls, while the other versions have a bit more depth for use in photos n stuffs.
I gotcha now. :)

I was more excited about a vinyl I guess. lol. [shhh]

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts

1 - 20 of 84 Posts