Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have mine ordered through the dealership here - #2 on the list. Nitrous blue with the alternate forge alloy black wheels, and the car cover. I'm hoping this doesn't come out till late Summer because I still have some debt left I need to pay off!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Damn I feel like I'm totally behind the ball on getting one, just came in the market a few months ago when my 07 got totalled. Went to the dealer today they said the first 4 they have allocated are sold and they are expecting the first one to arrive before the end of the week. So needless to say I feel very behind haha. I'm going to check with the dealer I bought my last focus from tomorrow and will be making sure I'm getting one from one of them.

Totally should have went in the day after my 07 got totalled and put a down payment on one though

·
Registered
519 Posts
RS secured! Had to do some hunting but managed to find one a state away, there aren't any left unsold in sc that I could find.

They were expecting them last week so delivery is already late but that means they are hitting the ground now so I can expect them to see it any day now.

Anyone else that secured one get theirs yet?

Reactions: Arco-Zakus

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just got mine

Took delivery on Monday June 6. They are asking for a pretty steep mark up, but I wanted it. The Initial sticker was Ford Focus RS for roughly $37K plus tax, license and dock + $25K dealer mark up. DO NOT test drive if you don't want to pay the mark up... lol, otherwise you will sell one of your kids to get it. I'll post pics of the sticker and mark up when I get home. I am still smiling... I mean it's only money right.[grinking][grinking]

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Took delivery on Monday June 6. They are asking for a pretty steep mark up, but I wanted it. The Initial sticker was Ford Focus RS for roughly $37K plus tax, license and dock + $25K dealer mark up. DO NOT test drive if you don't want to pay the mark up... lol, otherwise you will sell one of your kids to get it. I'll post pics of the sticker and mark up when I get home. I am still smiling... I mean it's only money right.[grinking][grinking]
$25,000 mark up?
WTF?!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Sorry but that's f'ing rediculous.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Value

At the end of the day you pay what you think its worth. I was blown away on the test drive. I paid full sticker plus a premium for a premium product. I am still smiling because I am awestruck every time I get in it and roll out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
At the end of the day you pay what you think its worth. I was blown away on the test drive. I paid full sticker plus a premium for a premium product. I am still smiling because I am awestruck every time I get in it and roll out.

I guess but i woulda rather physically burned 25k then give it to those price gougers...you paid almost twice its worth, that is a sunk cost and you'll never see it again...out of all the dealer markup, this one is among the highest i have seen by far. Quick search on cargurus.com would have gotten you the exact car for 45k. I literally turn it down Monday morning and its still there!

My signature:
To Ford: is my 2016 allocated order still in "selected" going to get built or what? Tell me!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
But you didn't and that's why you're not driving an RS. I never stated how much over sticker I paid. You assumed and posted it as fact.

Sent from my SM-G925T using FF Mobile

Then why so deadset on saying it was 25k and then posting the picture...if tou paid adm youre the impatient ***, not me. Have a nice life. My order is being built and for sticker...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
[insert yo mamma joke here]

·
Registered
5 Posts

You posted the pic and then followed up with this comment, what would any logical person conclude...if you paid any adm, you are perpetuating the adm dealers do. Hope you enjoy the overpriced car... :).

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is still the land of the Free, what I chose to do as a citizen is up to me. The RS is value priced at sticker, anything you pay over that is motivation. As I stated before, read things in there entirety before you comment as any logical person would do.

Sent from my SM-G925T using FF Mobile

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
YoMomma - You've been here for all of five posts total, one thing you haven't learned yet here is that we take exception to any personal attacks on other members.

TULO BOY may have pushed it in response, but you seem to have started the improper conversation.

Posting in the open for now to put an end to it, some clean up will need to be done & I hope this is the last seen of such comments by either.

TULO didn't state what he paid in a final deal, that's his privilege. He only showed what a Dealer was asking for an additional mark up, prob. intending to keep the "draw" on the floor for a while & get what additional they could when actually sold.

If he paid over sticker to get the exact car he wanted NOW, where it was and inspected by him, that's his privilege. Shipping another across country to get a better "Deal" would have also cost a lot extra on top of list, even if sold at that. AND it always takes the chance of damages in transit, even if repaired never perfect again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I apologize if i offended you...this has gotten way out of hand, it was never my original intent to attack you personally but merely to suggest that there are alternatives...rereading my post i could see it was poorly worded and could be misinterpreted and got you spun up, then me in turn. I apologize...

Can we bury the hatchet?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I love a happy ending.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts