Focus Fanatics Forum banner

18641 - 18651 of 18651 Posts

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Oh snap! Haven't been in here in a long long while. Miss you guys.

Would be awesome to put parts of the wrx on the wall in a house. Like the whole side profile with a couple inches of hood/roof/deck lid. May have to do this in the next house lol

·
Chef Boyardee
2,710 Posts
I don't know if y'all remember me much, been years since I posted here. But tonight i'm going to hopefully ink a deal on a 2003 SVT EAP, 93k miles. Finally getting rid of my SPI. Wish me luck! Pictures to follow if it all works out.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I don't know if y'all remember me much, been years since I posted here. But tonight i'm going to hopefully ink a deal on a 2003 SVT EAP, 93k miles. Finally getting rid of my SPI. Wish me luck! Pictures to follow if it all works out.
Who are you again? Lol

Nice to see you getting rid of the SPI.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

·
Chef Boyardee
2,710 Posts
Well guys, it's official. I am the proud owner of a 2003 SVT EAP Screamin' Yellow 3 door. 94k miles. One of 253 ever built, build 1141 for the year. Finally got out of the SPI. Shes just shy of 150k on factory everything and she never blew up. I guess I got the lucky one!

I'll get some pictures after I wash her tomorrow. First order of business is tint and an oil change, since the guy didn't give me any records. After that, painting the euro wheels to match since it came with two black and two gray ones. hope y'all are doing well, would love to hear from some of the original dudes again!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pics?

Just checking - any pictures posted?

Well guys, it's official. I am the proud owner of a 2003 SVT EAP Screamin' Yellow 3 door. 94k miles. One of 253 ever built, build 1141 for the year. Finally got out of the SPI. Shes just shy of 150k on factory everything and she never blew up. I guess I got the lucky one!

I'll get some pictures after I wash her tomorrow. First order of business is tint and an oil change, since the guy didn't give me any records. After that, painting the euro wheels to match since it came with two black and two gray ones. hope y'all are doing well, would love to hear from some of the original dudes again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just poking around in the rally section, trying to get ideas for a little rally build for my MK3 Sedan.

I moved to Fargo in June 2016, and Caleb I think I've seen you around Fargo before, if not you, its another yellow SVT. I see you mainly in Mapleton once or twice a week at the gas station on my way back to Fargo after work. I'm in the loud Blue Candy Mk3.

Is FocusZTSRS still on here/in Moorhead? Maybe get a mini-Focus rally meet in the FM area.

18641 - 18651 of 18651 Posts