Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 18651 Posts

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A place for members and people requesting membership to be bored. What's goin down guys

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
I gotta show some love for Rally Revolution, nice to see this in action. I know a bunch of us in the Sonic Crew can't get enough of some fine Rally talk and discussion

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Brilliant idea for a new group. I like how so far everyone seems free to join.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
For sure! Once there is atleast 10 or so active members, I will probably see about making our own section. Or atleast seeing what the steps are to make it happen. (That is if I am accepted, and if that is what FocusZTSRS wants.) This is his baby. haha

Anyways how is everyone doing tonight? (Tryin to get this random thread rollin!)

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Excellent idea.

Not much going on here just hanging tight at home trying to relax, been a long week

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Yeah same here! I am going to bed soon, because I work in the morning. I work at a gas station on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I have college classes monday and tuesday.

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Well sir goodnight! Gotta make that money and I certainly don't miss college.....except the women and parties

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
haha of course! I go to a community college. There is maybe 6 people in all of my classes, most of the people are in their 30s or 40s. This is supposed to be my last semester though! I am going for an Associated in Engineering Technology. What did you go to college for? Gnight to any RRer's that see this. lol

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
I have a degree in Business Management and Economics and a MBA as well, I am getting ready to start my CFP here in the spring, but currently work as financial advisor. Congrats on getting done, big accomplishment

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol my 18th birthday, bought $20 in lotto tickets and won $21. Turned in and bough more. Won $3.. Story of gambling. Anyone hear news about Vaughn gitten jr and Ken block doing gymkhana in europe? Btw if you guys know anyone who could design some stickers do us that'd be great! I should be able to handle it but help is always welcome/ appreciated!

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
zx360 can do stickers! All the OG HN decals are his, I would pm him.

Oh and I am in my 4th year for a business management degree! I stopped buying lottery tickets a long time ago, never won anything, but congrats on the winnings!

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
I am still up, anyone want to talk mods? Sorry Tim, but you coat of plastidip was either too thin or too degradated. Meaning{ doesn't matter what add to it} You can't just worry about removing dip! You painted it!

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
yeah that was a dumb mistake. i re dipped them tonight so they will look better, but won't be the same. like i said in the dip thread, at least they're not rare wheels.

1 - 20 of 18651 Posts