Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1641 - 1659 of 1659 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
comp orange svt coming out of a business on network drive in burlington, ma. I beeped and waved but I don't think you saw me (red svt)

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Nice Silver MkII with the "EAP" wheels followed me onto Transit Road in Lockport today, must have noticed the FF plate frames/Focus Fest sticker as he pulled up alongside before zooming for fun.

Waved & flashed lights as I pulled off into the Woodlands.

Say Hi if you're on here!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
sonic blue sap hatch in bridgeport/trumbull around 2pm
5 minutes later on rt8 silver 05-07 st

·
Registered
580 Posts
i have to ask. i live in Rindge, NH. the next town north of me is Jaffrey, NH.

there's an apartment building next to the hardware store in Jaffrey where, for a while, i admired a white Focus ST as i drove by. then, one day the white Focus ST was gone. and a black Focus ST with aftermarket wheels showed up. and then -- a black Fiesta ST was parked beside it. i have to meet these folks. heh.

·
Registered
549 Posts
June 4 about 6pm Rochester NH
White ST (13-14) on rout 202 followed me from Rochester to Northwood.

2 STs ripping up the road at the speed limit or less thanks to are friendly Wal-Mart store.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I joined up today just to mention that I Spotted a Oxford white Focus ST at Block in Concord NH today at about 1:30PM. Saw you had the Focus Fanatics plate frame. I was in the white Focus ST with white wheels, and rally armor flaps.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Black zx4 slammed with wheels on RT 9 today at 530
I saw the same car rollin through portland/east hampton yesterday, gave a wave nice car tho
That would be me (3 years ago). I still have the car, though it now looks much different. Mikey_D, you should know what it looks like, we probably live within 10 minutes of each other. [giddy]

1641 - 1659 of 1659 Posts