Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 206 Posts

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Ok well i wasnt able to pull it off but what i did on this one was throw some magnum rims on it with a big brake kit and lowered it and tinted the windows and changed the color a lil. Not sure what size the magnums are but this is as close as i could get. someone whos done this for years should be able to try it.

Magnum rims with big brake kit, dropped and changed the color a lil with tinted windows.

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
That looks tight actually...

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Some of them are looking tight....the infa red colors and the sonic blue ones look HOOOOT. I'm going to ask my brother who is a graphic designer to show me photoshop and help me make more own creation. Got a lot in mind.

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
Ok well i wasnt able to pull it off but what i did on this one was throw some magnum rims on it with a big brake kit and lowered it and tinted the windows and changed the color a lil. Not sure what size the magnums are but this is as close as i could get. someone whos done this for years should be able to try it.

Magnum rims with big brake kit, dropped and changed the color a lil with tinted windows.
looks good dude

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Heres another one.

Sedan with SVT 5 spokes and a drop
Clean, but needs 5 lug wheels! If you can mod the SVT wheels to look like that, you'll be king...

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Heres my version of the 2011 svt if one comes out.

This svt has stock svt wheels 5 lug painted black, HIDS, stock svt drop lol, and is sonic blue i think with the svt logo on the side which is optional!

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
Heres my version of the 2011 svt if one comes out.

This svt has stock svt wheels 5 lug painted black, HIDS, stock svt drop lol, and is sonic blue i think with the svt logo on the side which is optional!

Really like it, the new models are definitely growing on me. The new hatch looks so good in a 3 door! Why wouldnt they make one? lol

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
but u know they always look better on paper or commercial then in person. i would have to see these in person to be able to see if i like them or not.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
heres my shot at the sedan. i know u guys with good eyes can see where its messed up but hey i tried.

Its 2 tone with black on top and silver on bottom, dropped a few inches, tinted windows, 22'' inch black and chrome rims.

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
SVT Ford Focus? [hihi]

1) Lowered Stance
2) Revised Head Lamps
3) Larger Fog Lamps
4) Front Mounted Intercooler
5) Hood Scoop
6) Tinted Tail Lamps
7) Gold Wheels