Focus Fanatics Forum banner

181 - 200 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
I created 4 variations that I like.

1. Converted to a 3 door - made the front door larger
  2. Colored part of the taillight (I left the edge of the taillight to simulate it having been painted)
  3. Changed color to orange
  4. Mild drop
  5. Color matched lower body moulding
  6. Color matched windshield washer squirters
  7. Changed the chrome window trim to black
  8. Deleted the door handle key hole

look how nice this car can be in 3dr. 3dr gives it that edge. wicked. ford ur hope ur seeing this.

the rear looks a little c30ish. still nice

·
Registered
23 Posts
ive been seeing alot of people shopping the RS wheels onto the 2012 focus and i think it looks great, but does any one know what the chances are that they will actually end up fitting??

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
I must say, the 3 door looks great. If Ford makes it, I'm 100% in, and I'll totally forget about the non vertical taillights. Both the pics above me are freaking hot. Unfortunately I dont know how to use photoshop really. My brother is a graphic artist and I asked him if he could do it, but he was like yea I could but it would take hours just to render the color change and everything. Can someone just post up a pic of one thats grabber green? I really wanna see what it looks like. I know Ford won't come out with the color again for the Focus, but I truly have fallen in love with the color and if Ford did make another Focus with that color, I'd be selling a ton of stuff and pre-ordering one right now.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts

Ok, sorta did it myself just with a simple photo editor. Borrowed your SVT Pic Bigb. This is not a contest entrance photo, just posting up what how it would look in grabber green...sorta. Pics never do certain colors justice and grabber green is one of them, those of you who have seen the color in person may know what I'm talking about. Ford needs to put Grabber Green or some other emerald color on the focus. The Fiesta is green, but its a bit too dull in person. It doesn't pop. The RS green is cool, but way to lime. Please Ford Please lol. Or at least another cool color that no one else has, like comp orange again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
all these photoshops look sick

could someone do a 5door hatch in silver with the RS wheels and tint?

thats my next car i just wana drool over it a bit haha, thanks![ffrocks]

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
bunch of nice looking Foci, but what is with the 4 lug wheels?
You all know that your next Focus will have 5 lugs yes?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Second update

Glass roof
Antenna delete
Chrome-Painted black (door and fogs)
Removed fuel fill door
Moved rear door cut line (line between door and rear wheel/fender)
Added rear spoiler
painted skirts/ front lip
Lowered stance
Removed bulge from far headlamp
Modified front bumper (below ford oval)
Smoked Headlamps
Painted Brake Calipers
+

Bronze wheels
Custom Paint hood
Smoked Tail lights
Limo Tint
Headlight eyebrows
Smoked turn signal on mirror
+
ford oval delete
raptor grille
raptor mesh

Winner!! Winner!!! chicken dinner!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile Optical illusion. Its actually 5 lugs one for each spoke. For some reason theres etxra black spots that look like lug holes.

Thanks, I just noticed if I blow up those pics I can see the 5 lugs.

Re the latest PC above, looks good but the FORD in the lower trap execution makes me think F250, a wee bit too truckisk looking.

181 - 200 of 206 Posts