Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1201 - 1218 of 1218 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
We just got a '13 white Civic Si sedan. Not sure if there are any new ones up there like it but if you see it, that's either him or I.

·
Registered
3 Posts
First post, moved here back in November. Bought my ST in April. Been driving it all over. A few of us ST owners have a group called "808STeeze" and we try to meet up weekly. It would be cool if we could get more to come out that aren't just ST's.

·
Registered
141 Posts
First post, moved here back in November. Bought my ST in April. Been driving it all over. A few of us ST owners have a group called "808STeeze" and we try to meet up weekly. It would be cool if we could get more to come out that aren't just ST's.

Where you guys meet up at?

·
Registered
3 Posts
right now Waikele. But we kind of intrude on the euro meet there. I am down to change the venue or just meet at a different place/time to get a focus meet going.

·
Registered
141 Posts
right now Waikele. But we kind of intrude on the euro meet there. I am down to change the venue or just meet at a different place/time to get a focus meet going.
Alright. :D But our cars euro too. Lol. Here in HI, they are so into jdm. They forget about the cars in rally.

1201 - 1218 of 1218 Posts