Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather than trying to figure this out at the last minute, why not try to get plans made way ahead of time. Saves everyone headaches. Post up whether you have a reservation (# of beds, couches, etc), or if you are looking for a room.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am going to be reserving a 2x Queen room. Myself and my Wife will need only 1 bed, so the other is free. No funny business here, we're both too shy to do anything stupid anyways. Please, no vaping in the room. I don't want to get stuck with a cleaning surcharge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hardline. Are you still looking for a roommate? I'd love to split the cost if it's still an option for you. I'm a non smoking non vaping adult with what I'd like to think of as good hygene. I'll also offer up a room/bed in Lincoln NE if you want to make it a two day drive from CO. As long as you're not allergic to kids, cats, or dogs that is.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Rather than trying to figure this out at the last minute, why not try to get plans made way ahead of time. Saves everyone headaches. Post up whether you have a reservation (# of beds, couches, etc), or if you are looking for a room.
Hey guys, this is my first focus fest, and am looking for a roommate, totally dropped the ball and waited to long, and would like to know if anyone could or would be willing to share rooms. thanks!!:)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dang, Oregon huh. That's a drive.
Yea but totally worth it .. lol
Ive driven across country before made it with a hotel like 2 times and in like a couple days.. basically Soldiering up and combat napping at rest stops.. ill get a room there hopefully if they have one left but dont need one for the drive.. i love road trips its just at the event itself i hope im not to late in locking down a room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.