Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so today finally got a new tip for my exhaust. Well is not a new one, is just that I didn't use to have one so I just "got" one..... What do you think?

Devil's Eye

Oh, what's that on the top? a scratch on your new tip?

No, it looks like a.....

Like a horse with wings! (Pegasus it is? sorry I don't remember the name)[:)~]

This is a very special one, just before the backfire...

And then BAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!! BIG-o-POPPIN'-BACKFIRE!!!

So what do you guys think?

Note to the mods: Please, if there's already an official exhaust tip thread, please just move my post to there, I looked for it but didn't find anything.

Note to myself: Please stop being a freakin liar! You know your car doesn't do backfires, it's just your finger on the flash strobe. [poke]

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
ahahahaha you figured out the flash strobe trick, nice! man I do that all the time... and I thought my car did shoot flames, but video reveals nothing [:(]

so I'm guessing we get to post pics of our tips? [:D]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah, that trick is great [hihi] The magnaflow tip is one of the best out there buddy, I envy you.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
mhmm it is quite awesome......I guess I kinda lied, it's not just the tip, it's the whole system, but the tip is awesome at least.......though the inside's gray now, but I'll clean that with a paper towel this weekend when I clean the car [:D]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can see it's the whole system, is that a 2.25 o 2.5?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
had my exhaust and intake delivered to my dorm room for my b-day present to myself in 07 :p

NEW HOTNESS!

thank god for heated garages cuz it was colder then hell that weekend!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Modification to standard diffuser.
Dan

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Nice tip! MUCH better than the poor SVT I saw yesterday that had an ebay muffler at an angle with a jagged groove in order to fit the muffler out the stock groove... [:(]

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts

wooo Vibrant Tip

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
I can see it's the whole system, is that a 2.25 o 2.5?
oh yeah, and it's 2.25" but I wish it was at least 2.5" because when I do my SVT swap with turbo, it would be a bit restrictive :p

Alright men!! show me your tips!!!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
The tip from an ST. My friend got a magnaflow, so i scored a resonator delete for free.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^ Nice!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts