Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Cruiser

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts

Made this mount for my focus this summer. Less than $20 worth of materials.

·
Registered
463 Posts

Got back into road bike riding. Still have my Giant hybrid that I used for street riding, just decided that I wanted to go faster longer. But didn't know they made comfortable road bikes for old guys. Swapped my hybrid seat and pneumatic seat post though because my back would never tolerate the seat that it came with. Had almost as much miles riding this as my Harley.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Road Bike All the Way

I have 2001 Cannondale Alcylite , it's more of a triathlon bike but has upgrades for more touring cycling. It's super light, I changed from an 81 Puch and 85 Fuji after that. The Cannondale is such an upgrade compared to the old style road bikes. During the summer I wake up early to ride 15- 20 miles alongside the beach. Watching the sunrise every morning and the ride gets me in a great mood for the rest of the day. If I didn't worry about a malfunction making me late for work Monday through Friday, I would ride everyday. I teach 6th grade so the stress release and endorphin rush would be a fantastic start to the day. My bike is red just like my ZX4 ST. Anyway, it won't let me vote but I'm all for road bikes. My brother has a 2014 Giant mountain bike and I think my entire bike weighs as much as one of his wheels and tires. Nothing rides as nice as a road bike on a nice smooth road. Love when it's freshly paved. Road bikes and sidewalks don't mix. The sidewalks have destroyed many wheels for my earlier 27" wheels.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts