Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Cruiser

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 128 Posts

·
Prăk-Tí-Kűhl
3,178 Posts
Nice^^ that is pretty good time, my most accomplishment (little one lol) was on my evo indoor bike, I did 2 miles in 3.5 minutes lol average rpm were 125. the kids next door like to play on it and race each other, they thought I would be slow.... They got like 5 minutes, but there 9 and 11...

·
Eh!
11,225 Posts
Its okay haha, yeah it was definately challenging, but super worth it, the ride down was cake!

Awesome! I love that bike, I had one myself (a blue one :)) now I have a giant, got it in 10' I think
Right on [headbang]

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
All I have left in my stable is a '10 Rockhopper SL, a '11 Sirrus Elite, and a '10 Yukon FX. I got rid of all the rest, but I had 13 bikes at one time. I mainly ride the Sirrus due to the fact that there are only two trails even remotely close to me and they're very meh.

The Yukon is mainly Bella's unless I feel the urge to punish myself by riding an excessively heavy full suspension. My SL has Rhythm Comp wheels, Ergo grips, Specialized bar-end grips, standard bottle cage/pump mount/underseat case (with appropriate tools/tubes), lights for night rides/road safety, clip-less pedals, Sigma computer, and removable rear fender. My Sirrus was my commute bike for a while, so it has the Body Geometry grips and Specialized bar-end grips, a Bontrager rack with Interchange Trunk, bottle cage/pump mount, lights, CatEye computer, and a Specialized Alias 143 seat.

·
Prăk-Tí-Kűhl
3,178 Posts
Whoa! lol I was never that hardcore, but I love riding, prefer it over anything else, exercise wise :p

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
All I have left in my stable is a '10 Rockhopper SL, a '11 Sirrus Elite, and a '10 Yukon FX. I got rid of all the rest, but I had 13 bikes at one time. I mainly ride the Sirrus due to the fact that there are only two trails even remotely close to me and they're very meh.

The Yukon is mainly Bella's unless I feel the urge to punish myself by riding an excessively heavy full suspension. My SL has Rhythm Comp wheels, Ergo grips, Specialized bar-end grips, standard bottle cage/pump mount/underseat case (with appropriate tools/tubes), lights for night rides/road safety, clip-less pedals, Sigma computer, and removable rear fender. My Sirrus was my commute bike for a while, so it has the Body Geometry grips and Specialized bar-end grips, a Bontrager rack with Interchange Trunk, bottle cage/pump mount, lights, CatEye computer, and a Specialized Alias 143 seat.
Show-off. [cheers]

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Gt marathon team
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378438829.488658.jpg

Trek hifi 29er
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439075.794753.jpg

My giant commuter 29er
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439121.533256.jpg

World Cup edition Iron Horse Yakuzu Ojiki ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439174.092913.jpg

Mongoose black diamond triple ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439197.486142.jpg

And my favorite super v

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439223.238287.jpg

Pardon my bike dungeon it's a mess :/

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439449.280242.jpg
Atop the highwall climb in snow shoe West Virginia ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439539.488259.jpg

Some mudddddd ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439600.352731.jpg

My helmet that saved my life in snowshoe downhill park ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439678.740353.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378439731.094953.jpg

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I wish we had ski-slopes here. [V]

I'm really looking at adding to my stable. A 27.5.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
I've yet to ride one, they look to be the best of both worlds though. I'll have to post our Snow Shoe WV video here, those trails are awesome. There's a 25 foot warped wall haha

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
You lucky bum!

Yeah, that's the reason I didn't take the plunge on a 29er - and because: short.

I'm going to get one from my LBS soon to test ride.

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Perfect for us little ones
LOL, yes. I started on BMX too, but there were no parks or the like. We made jumps, then promptly used them to jump the railroad tracks. [facepalm] Many a wheels were bent by overestimating the distance we thought we could cover. [facepalm] My parents still have my bike in their garage at their house. They're hoarders. [facepalm]

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
LOL, yes. I started on BMX too, but there were no parks or the like. We made jumps, then promptly used them to jump the railroad tracks. [facepalm] Many a wheels were bent by overestimating the distance we thought we could cover. [facepalm] My parents still have my bike in their garage at their house. They're hoarders. [facepalm]
I still have one of mine... The VFR, of course they gave away the Dyno Air... Now I no haz gyro

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
I still have one of mine... The VFR, of course they gave away the Dyno Air... Now I no haz gyro
Just recently sold my nyquist and 540air, I was never too good at the technical stuff, but I would LAUNCH off everything haha

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
[V]

I bet if I went and dug through all the things I could find my jock-strap from pee-wee football. My step-dad would say, "I'll find a use for is someday. YOU NEVER KNOW!" [unsure]

Maybe next trip back to WI I'll bring the ol' girl home.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Haha let me link you to my buddy "jumping" my backyard dirt jump hang on

21 - 40 of 128 Posts