1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where: Chattanooga TN
When: Feb 7-8
Who:Gumpcrew's finest

Ok....I thought i would start a thread to let everyone know the details. The dates are Feb 7 and Feb 8. The plan is to meet at Ruby Falls (www.rubyfalls.com) around 2ish. Then we can take the tour and grab some food, it is at the top of lookout mountain which has an awesome road off the backside we can take a drive down. Then the ones of us that plan on staying the night will stay at the downtown Hampton Inn(I will reserve rooms once we have a good head count). Chattanooga has a pretty decent bar scene downtown so I figured we can kick it there. If you plan on coming and/or satying the night post here so we can have an accurate head count. Lets give Chattanooga the ultimate gump crew treatment.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
I'll see what I can do. probably about 50/50 on this but sounds fun. Could be my first meet with the new mods...lol

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
Well i have to work that weekend but i will see what i can do! Just my luck im off the weekend before and the weekend after.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Wont be able to get off work, someones already got that day off. Oh well maybe next time.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
I'd like to go if the SVTf works out. It will be my first meet with it!

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I'm gonna see what I can do about getting off for the 7th but I doubt I'll be able to crash the night there.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'd love to attend this...I've never been to any FF meet, but this year, at least so soon would be impossible...It's been a long time since I've been to E TN... I love it there... maybe another time I could make it...I think it would be kinda cool...even for an old guy like me...I'll keep checking the SE Fanatics and see what's up...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
damn i would go put, no job= no money

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
since i'm buying the yellow svtf i'm not gonna be up there...poopiepants

·
Registered
256 Posts
HELLLO everyone I am back!!!!! Let me tell you LAS VEGAS is friggin sweet!!!!!!! Sorry about not posting but I have been gone for most of the last week lets get this done.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
Got to work that weekend so i say no go for me. :(

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
yes. tires are going on them this weekend. they look so badass. it's going to make the car. jeremy has the wheels for safe keeping, you'd have to bug him to see pics of them after paint.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
did you get wheels? are you not buying my svt ones anymore>?

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
nay. but luise needs a set. the offset on his is wrong. and white 5spokes would look good on his. i'll trade you svt caps for the FR ones though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts