Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Carlisle or Bust" Convoy

Carlisle is fastly approaching... [clap]

Has anyone picked a location and day/time for us locals of MD/WV/VA/DE that want to hook up and create a rather large Foci Convoy to Carlisle?

Suggestions are needed and greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
370 Posts
i live in pa and trying to get a convoy going which way are you planning on coming up

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A bunch of us are coming from Maryland and parts of West Virginia. We'll prolly be meeting in the Westminster area.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I hope someone has some ideas soon. I'm not familiar with areas over that way so I don't know what to tell ya.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Lets meet Saturday morning in the wal-mart parking lot? You all pick the time.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I DO know where Walmart is in Westminster. Or at least I think I do.[scratch]

We should make it 9 AM? Or is that too early?

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9 sounds good.

Whomever needs any final supplies can run inside WalMart .. LOL

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
sorry, it would be crazy for me to go that was from PA...but hopefully I will meet you along the way......If my Dad is late on friday (he has a habit of this.....) I will leave and start up on my own....[thumb]

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
i'll be at the walmart at 9am on sunday morning(after coming back from carlisle) also where is the walmart in westminster?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
yeah, where is this walmart??? i think me and blight will be going up there together, hopefully?? i suck at directions!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Westminster, go out 795 ( off the baltimore beltway ) to 140 to westminster. The walmart is just after route 27 in westminster. If coming another way, look at a map, find 140, find 27, where they meet. next road west..

I think we may be only meeting there Sat. morning. Not sure

If coming out 140, after you pass 27 it is the next right to wal-mart. Meet in the TOP of the parking lot ( away from the store)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
OMG I can't wait!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I'm excited to see some new faces and some new cars!!! And I'm looking forward to go-karts saturday night!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah me too. Plus I'm always willing to go somewhere where I can show my car off. Hehe.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Hey it is one of the better looking Fofo's we have around these parts I must say...The wheels were the final touch. I love your car, nice work.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Just wait til the new toy gets here!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts