Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Nick from Ford Customer service over at STorg mentioned that the last day to order, or make any changes to your order for a 2014 ST or regular Focus is October 2, 2014.
So for those looking.. you got one week to totally finalize the order if you plan on ordering a 2014. [read]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
So Nick from Ford Customer service over at STorg mentioned that the last day to order, or make any changes to your order for a 2014 ST or regular Focus is October 2, 2014.
So for those looking.. you got one week to totally finalize the order if you plan on ordering a 2014. [read]
Good to know. Seems like Ford is running the '14 foci's longer then the typical early sept date.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know. Seems like Ford is running the '14 foci's longer then the typical early sept date.
Yes that is true. I do not know if it is to make the 2014 Focus totals bigger to brag? or if they just want to mix things up? Or, there is enough demand that Ford can see extending the model year?
Or actually make a car year the same as the actual calendar year ... yikes!

I think it makes it all more interesting to change the dates a bit.
The endless September new car into for all cars is rather boring.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I, like you prefer the '14 model.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[???:)]

Isn't it because of the 2015 MY Focus being "late" (in relative terms)?
But who and why decides to be 'late'? Somebody decided to do stuff when they do it.
Not like: "Well the designer took off for parts unknown for three months with all the plans.. So now we are a little backed up..." [slap]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
+ it gives ppl that want a '14 st more vehicles to chose from as more are built.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
+ it gives ppl that want a '14 st more vehicles to chose from as more are built.
I wonder as we get into post season, if a lot more on the whole production line are ST, instead of other models?

On Ford Motor the current build and look for my zip (local extended area) for Titanium are 200 total with 31 of those in 'build' status
Of the 76 ST total 32 of those are in build status.

The St are selling!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts