61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Supposed to be spring.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Production is supposed to start next week I believe.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Official - All-New Ford Focus RS, High-Performance Hatch with Innovative All-...

Saw the first RS commercial earlier today! First time I saw it, anyway. Followed by the new GT?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I've place my order and I'm on the 2nd waiting list here in Australia, won't get 1 until the end of the year. $58,000 AUD.
The Mustang has 1.5-8 year waiting list.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Car & Driver has a few pages and the cover dedicated to the RS and their first drive in it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My local Ford dealer got their hands on one of these and, after the buyer dropped out, I was given the opportunity to sit in it. I must say that I was quite disappointed with the Recaro seats in the RS. Coming from my black leather Recaros in my 2003 SVT, the RS Recaros were considerably wider and didn't really hold me in place anything like my SVT Recaros. I recently sold my SVT and am leasing a 2016 ST Fiesta with Recaros that are actually better than my old SVTs, which is saying something, indeed.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
You must be one skinny guy since the Recaros were snug for me and I'm not really a widebody guy. Can't sell too many of them if the seats are way too narrow.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts