Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought it was a good idea to make a thread about all those aftermarket shift knobs out there. So post up[cheers]

Heres mine: A 2007 Honda Civic Type R Knob, re-tapped to fit the SVT. Warning, interior was dirty

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Nope, it screws right on. Although you will have to remove your reverse lockout if you want this on.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I don't have a reverse lockout, but I have a plastic piece below my shift knob. I am assuming I would have to remove that as I see you do not have it.
Yeah, you'll have to remove it. I'm not exactly sure how that comes out, just pull things off like I did to get my lockout out, lol.

·
Registered
137 Posts
^^ Please tell me were in the hell you got that knob. that is the sweetest shift knob that i have ever seen in my life.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My friend went on vacation to switzerland, and I ask him to get it for me, since the knob is made in germany it was an easy find. but expensive. well worth it. [thumb]

·
Registered
733 Posts
My friend went on vacation to switzerland, and I ask him to get it for me, since the knob is made in germany it was an easy find. but expensive. well worth it. [thumb]
Expensive[ohcrap] !! $160 thats a whole lot of George Washintons that I could use on something else LOL But I still want it I'm jealous

1 - 20 of 32 Posts