Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen lots of posts about the offroad pipe lately, and it seems to be a worthwile mod. I did a search on "offroad pipe", but it didn't answer my question. I wanted to know what options i had in choosing an offroad pipe (different companies), and which one was the best in your opinions, and where i could get that best one for the cheapest.

thanks

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
essteevee is correct, only company that makes the ORP is Focus Central. Price wise, just check around, some company's will price match for you, if you find one cheaper somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
the FC is the only but its worth it for the $$

·
Registered
321 Posts
Could a person expect to see the same gains by just getting a muffler shop to custom bend you some piping to fit the same?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Im sure you probably could get the same gains but Im not sure if it would be worth the trouble I doubt it would be that much cheaper then buying one

·
Registered
20 Posts
very noisy upgrade ,especially if you already did a catback system.I had to install a 16" resonator along with my magnaflow becouse it was LOUD as HELL.
It was a great upgrade performance wise, great difference not only getting rid of about 8lbs of dead weight,but also around mid range acceleration.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts