Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got OEM HID'S from a Lexus GS 400 and i was wondering how to hook them up? they are complete with bulbs ballast igniter and wires. there are 2 wires to that and 3 wires to my factory h3 harness. anyone know anything about this? any help would be awsome!!!

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
You'll have a world of work to make that all work together. Whats your plan for mounting the element onto the car?

Wouldn't it have been easier and cheaper to get Focus HIDs?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i only paid 200.00 should it be that hard and does anyone have any idea of how to wire them up? lemme know?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea its an oem kit i was gonna modify my focus headlights to make them hid... all im worried about is the wiring setup? _
the headlight plug has 3 female connectors that look like this? | | if the wires are to the back. which one is negative, positive, and so on? the oem lexus kit has 2 wires? any more help would be awsome?

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
You should be worried about more than just the wiring. [rolleyes] Basically, you are talking about something so custom that if you have to ask on an internet forum how to do it, you shouldnt be doing it. Good Luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts