Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am looking for some oem folding/heated/electric mirrors? Like the ones on the svt and the st. The ones that have the paintable?removeable caps. Also im almost 100% sure mine are heated but not completely. How do I know if they are? Or if they are electric does that mean they are then? I have never had them fog up on me or anything thats why I think they are. If you guys can point me in the right direction on where to purchase that would be great! Also if anyone had the ford parts number for it that would be great also. THANKS!

-Ashley

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
If they are heated there will be a little "heat" icon etched into the mirror glass. I don't have any pics of it but it's definately noticable.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
^^^your correct. when you turn on the rear defroster, you are also turning on your mirrors. if you were to add these mirrors to your car, be careful when you wire them. if you were to short the wires, you would liquify the mirror. no joke! i have seen it done. you can smudge the reflection like you would in Photoshop!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
yeah you have to have the weather package i think on the car to have heated ones i know my 06 said winter package and that had the mirrors and the heated seats not sure though but there will be a little difroster sign on the mirror

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for helping! I got pointed to focus salvage for them over on the jet. I dont know why I didnt think of that myself.....LOL. Thanks though for all you guys helping!
-Ashley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts