Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i tried to use the search feature but found nothing .

i have a mk3.5 1.5 ecoboost focus and changed the cluster to a colroed one , it is written on it 27k while my actual is 51k , was looking to change it but got no clue how , tried forscan and had no luck . any help is much appreciated

·
FUBARCUS
7,767 Posts
They're designed so they cannot be changed to prevent people from changing the readings when they sell cars.

·
Registered
156 Posts
in focccus on the ipc tab you can read the current odometer in kms, or on the tools tab read/write did if you put in 61bb in the did field and then press read, it will come up in the data field in hex code, if you have an android phone you can download an app binary hex converter, put in your mileage in kms and it will give you the hex code put this in the data field double check and triple check before pressing write

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in focccus on the ipc tab you can read the current odometer in kms, or on the tools tab read/write did if you put in 61bb in the did field and then press read, it will come up in the data field in hex code, if you have an android phone you can download an app binary hex converter, put in your mileage in kms and it will give you the hex code put this in the data field double check and triple check before pressing write
thanksss, will get a cable and try, can i write multiple times?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not the best with electronics like this, but the people over at instrumentclusterstore.com were able to get mine sorted out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts