Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm trying to put together a nice potluck BBQ/meet at south mountain later this month.

So be sure to post here with any interest you have, and let me know what you plan on bringing for food, I'm gonna bring some of my hot wings.
Bring whatever fits your budget, burgers, dogs, drinks......and bring your camera, I hear their are great photo spots up there.
Also, I'd like to make this a family friendly event, so if you can, bring the significant others, kids, best friends....its my meet, so you know its gonna be real chilled out and laid back.

Date: Oct 5th, start time for BBQ will be at noon, in the park area near the bottom of the mountain, we will head up for photos after we eat.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
5th of Oct. would work for me as a maybe. I will be out of town 15-30 Sep. Is this going to be at the top of the mountain? I think they charge a fee to go up there since it's a park...

·
Jetsetter
6,656 Posts
im in, as of right now, idk what the work situation will be yet when the time rolls around

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^you better, even if I have to drag you up the mountain myself, all that army training and doorman work is nothing campared to the 12oz curls I've done.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
^you better, even if I have to drag you up the mountain myself, all that army training and doorman work is nothing campared to the 12oz curls I've done.
LOL as of right now I don't have anything going on for that day (OCT 5) if that's the day. The 28th won't work for me I'll be out training at Ft. Bliss. I may just limp my focus up there lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I should be able to make this. someone remind me.

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright guys, we're only less than a week away, who's bringing what?
I got hot wings
Tom I beleive is burgers and his little grill...
We still need drinks, some other stuff to munch on, and some confirmations too!

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'm in for drinks. Soda's, water, and maybe some fruit drinks?

1) Dean - Chicken Wings
2) Tom - Grill, Burger Patties / Buns, 12-Pack
3) Jarod - drinks
4)
5)
6)

·
Jetsetter
6,656 Posts
Mac, and Potato salad, Rochester NY meat hot Sauce.

i got plastic knives forks and spoons and i will bring those as well if you guys need me too..

1) Dean - Chicken Wings
2) Tom - Grill, Burger Patties / Buns, 12-Pack
3) Jarod - drinks
4) James - Sauce and Salads
5)
6)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts