Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey peoples. I've mapped a cruise around Moutain Loop Highway. This is scheduled for OCT 2ND.

CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP

I know you Snohomish people will appreciate this cruise, as you don't have to drive far to the starting point. If anyone knows anything about this route (good, bad, etc.) please let me know. I have also devised a route that will allow us to stop by Monte Cristo, WA, one of our mining ghost towns. Please let me know if you guys and gals are down for this.

Entourage includes:
CJ_in_Seattle
FecalRocket
H82BEU
Death Site DSI
Focus_Happy
MRJKRS (going as passenger)
Tom Edison (maybe...)
RPMisChris (maybe...)
Broncoboy80 (maybe...)

and some people from FJ.

Info:
Meeting at 10AM. Leaving around 10:30.
Meet at:
Two Cups Up‎
108 North Alder Avenue
Granite Falls, WA 98252
(360) 691-0561

·
Registered
23 Posts
I could be up for that drive. It's to far out for me to make a commitment. It is part gravel/dirt. I haven't been through there this year. It is a real scenic drive. I've been through with a CRX so never any clearance issues.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
i do this cruise many times a yr i hike lake 22 and monte cristo, road was closed till recenly due to landslide

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could be up for that drive. It's to far out for me to make a commitment. It is part gravel/dirt. I haven't been through there this year. It is a real scenic drive. I've been through with a CRX so never any clearance issues.
i do this cruise many times a yr i hike lake 22 and monte cristo, road was closed till recenly due to landslide
All good info! Thank you very much! Looking good so far. I'd like to get 10+ if we can. Nothing like a rolling focus 10+ deep to get some heads turning! [80?]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the heads either turn for "WTF!?" "stupid cars" or "damn thats actually kinda cool!" But either way, its fun.
OR... they could SAY out loud "WTF Stupid cars! [rant]" while at the SAME time THINKING "Damn that's actually HELLA cool!" [headbang]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Meh, just slap a ford over the mazda emblem, it's almost as sexy as a focus. ;P

j/k that's cool. Its about community, not JUST the cars we drive. You're part of the crew, that's all there is to it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep! I drive a Focus 3 2.5L all the time! [driving]

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^Bump

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not sure on the count. Post if you're coming so I can get a count.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts