Awesome Ric!!!!!!! Put my name down.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Iam in plus five foci

·
Registered
247 Posts
now that i work at a company that will give me time off, i may tag along. i just need to convince my gf to come. if you all can help with that, that would be nice. maybe i can talk her into bringing our newest edition, 1996 sonic blue zetec contour.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
now that i work at a company that will give me time off, i may tag along. i just need to convince my gf to come. if you all can help with that, that would be nice. maybe i can talk her into bringing our newest edition, 1996 sonic blue zetec contour.
Great to see you have some time off, yea it'd be great to have your gf come along too, why not, she probably has nothing better to do & once she is there, she'll love it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
She doesn't want to be stuck with the kid while we talk car all day.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Careful Rick she will hold you to that if she sees this. The struggles of having kids.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kids are awesome...in time you'll say they're the best thing that ever happened to you!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Careful when you say sap around Focus people...all they hear is "special appearance package" lol.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
careful when you say sap around focus people...all they hear is "special appearance package" lol.
^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
247 Posts
I did. I had a satans spawn. I left you my number.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts