Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this sunday my girlfriend and i plan on going to the beach. We're caught in a little predicament where we can't decide which to go to. both are 3 and some hours away from good ol' woodbridge, and both would be fun. at this point, i'm thinking would it be more fun to gun under water (through the long tunnel) or over water (with the huge bridge). kinda want to see what my car sounds like without the resonator in the tunnel. but the scenery to over the bridge is nice (plus the drive might be better) idk guys and gals. im stuck between the two choices. of course i want to have a good time with the lady an input on what beach is better would help too [:D] what do you think?

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
VA BEACH. im not a fan of OCMD that much

i really like Wildwood and OCNJ more than anything else, but no NJ for you. lol.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
O would go to both, VB is only 2.5 hrs away and you can drive south to VB and then head up to OC along the coast and then back over the better half of th Bay Bridge. I hate that bridge when I have to drive it to go to OC for fishing tourny's.

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
I just got back from a week's vacation on Sandbridge Beach right off of Virginia Beach. No jellyfish at all. The only one's we saw were dead that the late night storms brought in. The water was warm and clear. Puts Ocean City to shame. But if you guys like boardwalks and crowds then hit up OC!

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ocean City.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Chincoteague, VA is nice also.

·
Registered
114 Posts
just got back from va beach the jellies dont bother you at all

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mmmm. thanks everybody, think we've decided on the OC. i'm liking sixshooters idea though. going off to a beach with less people. Trying to make it real special for the ladyfriend so is there another beach off OC less crowded? tryna do that whole sunrise and sunset deal. cheesy i know, but there's nothing wrong with a little cheese here and there

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
mmmm. thanks everybody, think we've decided on the OC. i'm liking sixshooters idea though. going off to a beach with less people. Trying to make it real special for the ladyfriend so is there another beach off OC less crowded? tryna do that whole sunrise and sunset deal. cheesy i know, but there's nothing wrong with a little cheese here and there
Deff go to Assateague then. It's 10 miles south of OCMD. Less people. No boardwalk. Camping. Horses on the beach.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
question about assateague. are the horses there all the time or do they only come out at certain times?

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
question about assateague. are the horses there all the time or do they only come out at certain times?
They live on the island. Sometimes they are on the beach, sometimes they are father back on shore. Just drive along the roads and you are bound to see em

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
o wow that's cool. So is there like parking wherever or what? sorry im asking all these questions i just want all the info i can get so i can make this work and not just something i pulled out where the sun don't shine

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
o wow that's cool. So is there like parking wherever or what? sorry im asking all these questions i just want all the info i can get so i can make this work and not just something i pulled out where the sun don't shine
Yeah there's a big lot when you first come in over the bridge. You have to pay a small fee but it covers all day parking.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Help!!! Need directons from bay bridge to island!!! Can't find a way on mapquest
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 20 of 23 Posts