Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here is going? There are a few of us staying there over the weekend. Just wanted to see in case we run into any of you.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Ill be throwin the SC on. maybe if i get it done sat early afternoon i can make it down there for the night and sunday!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coolio. We are staying at The Islander and hopefully if it doesn't rain we will be out and about Saturday. I'm hopin' we bring my car.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Yes, I am hoping for some nice weather. Last year was a tropical storm!!, but we had a good time anyway... Went swimming in the surf for a while, nice and rough. I know we will be down on the boardwalk a while, and I like to hang near the Mcdonalds near the end.

·
Registered
571 Posts
where does everyone want to meet up? this is this weekend so lets revive this thread
btw which day/days is everyone going?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aaron & I are gonna be there Friday-Sunday.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Same for me. LOL. Going down Friday eatin dinner and spendin saturday on the boardwalk. Lets meet saturday somewhere. I know I'm going to the fractured prune for donuts Saturday morning. Where are we meeting Saturday? For lunch maybe? or in the afternoon somewhere?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saturday afternoon/evening sounds good. I don't know that place that well. Only been there 2 times.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Lets say we meet in the afternoon, lets say the Mcdonalds lot? The one down towards the pier?? You know the one where all the ricers hang out...LOL

2:00 ???

Any body got a better idea...

We could all meet at Dumsers for lunch, but it might be friggin packed.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Saturday.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
supercharger install has been delayed. Might be down. Might be sending my ecu to ford racing today. Haven't decided.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Noon or 2 ?? ... McdONALDS ON SAT at 2:00? Would love to see another Fofo there ^^^^

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2 sounds good. It would be really nice to see you there connolly![thumb]

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
2:00 at the Mcy D's on Saturday !!! Its official.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I guess we will see everyone there Saturday afternoon. We are leaving in the morning.

[wave]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts