Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here in the MA gonna be there I will be down there and my svt will actually be a prop for a photoshoot going on saturday so i get to see fast cars and beautiful women. i have to remember to bring my camera to document the svt having its first official have naked body on it. but if anyone will be there maybe a mini g2g could accur amongst foci?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yep. I will be down there this weekend. Plan is to leave on Friday, come back Sunday. Not sure if I'll have the SVTF though....have to trailor an original SVT out there. Would need to figure out how to drive two vehicles at one time. Where and when is the photo shoot?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I've been thinking of going. I'd have to plan very carefully because I have a party to get to also.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not sure of all the details its just my focus gonna be in the photo shoot the photographer is from bmore and the model is from oc so im meeting the model down there and then driving to the shoot from there. and the amazing thing is the model drives a focus sedan

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just noticed someone else from dover making a post ive never met another fanatic in dover and ive had a focus in possesion since dec 2003 and been posting on here most of that time

·
Registered
975 Posts
ill be there. I wont have a focus tho.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my little bro might bring out the 71 stang if he gets it back together in time the rear main seal was leaking so he pulled the motor a few weeks back

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Is anyone here in the MA gonna be there I will be down there and my svt will actually be a prop for a photoshoot going on saturday so i get to see fast cars and beautiful women. i have to remember to bring my camera to document the svt having its first official have naked body on it. but if anyone will be there maybe a mini g2g could accur amongst foci?
^^^ So? is he hot ???[woot]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Lol. My dad and bro r gong down. I have to work. The svt isnt driving till carlisle.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got the oil changed in the svt today it gassed up and ready to go definetly gonna hit the 100k mark on the odometer tomorrow and she is very cute bill

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
went down saw a few foci never ran into the owners way too much madness going on i kept the svt parked as muc as possible cause people were driving crazy. a 14 year old got hit by a bus and thats when i decided it was time to head back home for the night

·
Registered
975 Posts
who has the black dtec zx3 fs turbo? i also saw ken and a comp o svt.

I was in a Silver evo and a boosted SRT 8 Jeep last night.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dont know i didnt get a chance to run into the other fanatics down ken cell died and i didnt have anyone else's number

·
Registered
0 Posts
went down saw a few foci never ran into the owners way too much madness going on i kept the svt parked as muc as possible cause people were driving crazy. a 14 year old got hit by a bus and thats when i decided it was time to head back home for the night
Was that what happened down past 33rd? I know there was an accident but did not know that.

BTW, Douche Hotel @ 33rd Street FTW!!!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I was there[:)]

Too much awesomeness going on everywhere, Friday/Saturday night was off the chain.

Karl getting everyone at the bar to fist-pump FTW[rofl]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Too much awesomeness going on everywhere, Friday/Saturday night was off the chain.
Ehh you in the Dodge Ram, yeah I'm talking to you, show us that thing ain't a Fiat and do a burnout, come on, you know you wanna, No Cops [dunno]

- or -

The S10 with the Drunkie Passenger [rofl]

- or -

Bill: That thing gotta 1JZ?
Ken: Come on show us why those RX7 Headlights are aerodynamic and do a burnout
Ken: Is that a wing too? Awwwww show us that thing has some down-force and isn't just for decoration, light 'em up!
(RX7 does Burnout)
Ken: Hey you in the Mustang, you gonna let a Japanese car show you up? Come on do a burnout
Bill: No Cops!
Ken: Show us what that V6 can do!
Ken: Do it for your girlfriend, come on! Do a Burnout!
(Mustang does Burnout)
Ken: Hey you in the Camaro, you gonna let the Mustang and Jap Junk show you up? Come on that Mustang has a V6, light em up! Show us why there's a rollcage in there.
(Random Guy in Steelers Uniform handing out High-Fives to Stang and RX7)
Ken: (@ the Camaro) Come on, see they are getting high-fives, show us what those fat tires do!
(Camaro doesn't do burnout)
Karl: No Balls!

[giddy]

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
Ken vs Bill...............winner ..................BILL
Ken vs. Bill round 2...winner...................BILL
Bill vs. Brian vs ME ...winner...................ME!!![hihi]

Adawg........hey whys there a fake svt sticker on ur black zx3?
Me..........Cause I just ate up a sc'd SVT!!!! SVT PIRANHA FTW!!!!!!!!

Well worth the drive....saw more fast cars in one day then I ever have in my life.[thumb]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts