Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few months ago i did a turbo set up on one of my focus's using the obx turbo mani, despite all the bad ive heard, i love it... yea i had to tuck a few things, and delete my A/C, but in my opinion it was worth it!... heres sum pics of the set up...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

i bought a adapter for between the mani, and turbo, to convert it to external wastegate.

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
looks alright, i would move the plastic water line

·
Registered
348 Posts
had to tuck a few things, and delete my A/C, but in my opinion it was worth it!... heres sum pics of the set up...
Give us an update on that when it's the middle of summer. A/C delete is not a desired option for 95% of DD cars for a few extra hp.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yeah he is right but I understand why you had to remove it but july is going 2 be hot and you might wish you still had it.good luck with the kit and who is going to tune it?

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
Looks good.

Hope the tubing isnt to thin and cracks, and the welds hold.

I just dont want to delete my A/C...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Dumb question of the day, do you have to delete ac when going turbo or just with the OBX header?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks good. I have a JDM mani coming that looks just like it. Can't you make an adapter to move the tubro over so you don't have to loose the A/C?

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,095 Posts
Looks good. I have a JDM mani coming that looks just like it. Can't you make an adapter to move the tubro over so you don't have to loose the A/C?
Nope have to loose the A/C , maybe even the stock fans ,

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,095 Posts
What does focus power charge for a turbo header for the SVTF?
I only sell the DIY kit , by the time you buy everything , weld it or buy hoses to connect it , have parts made you will of spent the 1495.00 anyway

You need everything in my DIY kit anyway and it saves you a ton of time and in the long run money

Tom

·
Registered
232 Posts
Is this with all turbo kits on the SVTF? And does Focus-Power sell a turbo manifold?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts