Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what o2 sensor you guys used for your header. and is your check engine light on

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
most upstream closest to the head. and yes you will get a cel.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how did you get the cel to go off. Im trying to find a way cause nc has emissions test.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I use the stock O2 sensor and a home-brewed MIL eliminator. No CEL for me. There are directions floating around on how to make one with ab. $5 of Radio Shack components.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
^^ duratec has 3 sensors and with the OBX youre taking 2 of those away

mine REALLY liked the tune i ordered from FS, no CEL after that lol. id just save for a tune

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imma save up for a tune. Not sure what tune to go with FS or TOMS TUNE.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
IIRCuse the gray one (not the white or black). the on up stream and closest to you engine. And get a tune with your header I would highly recomend it to take care of your CEL, like honhon said I got a tune from Tom and It was great look at the Dyno sheets for the dura's that wil show you every thing you need to know.

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
^^^^^^^This won't work for the OBX you need three bung ports for the CEL delete mod to work, so if you'd want to do it that, way with the CEL delete mod, then you'd have to go with the F2 header and the other headers wouldn't work they only have 1-2 bungs. Do what I did and just get an OBX and a tune from Tom or from FS. do it right the first time thats what I say.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts