Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I still had my Grand Prix, also wish the G8 wasn't so high, but with around 1800 made, if I remember correctly, I understand why.

The username just stuck around since I couldn't think of anything else, plus it's a nice reminder.

Also, it came in, turns out it's only 2.25" I.D. at the outlet, if I'd known that I would have just gotten the generic eBay header, since I'm pretty sure that's what they sent me anyway. [chair]

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
I dunno if thats a good deal, they were around 230us and it wasnt 100 to ship....also, unless they changed something pretty sure the collector was 2.5 outer diameter, its always measured like that inner diameta may be 2.25

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been going steadily up for a while, I've been keeping an eye on this one, it was $349 for a while then shot up to $400. I believe they started around $250 a couple of years ago.

The collector appears to be 2.5" ID then necks down right after, I may have a guy I know who does exhaust look and see if he can weld in a new tail half that's 2.5" to match the catback.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Well I like my MK2, tubes are bit longer and slightly larger but the downpipe is not quite the right shape and bangs on crossmember without engine mounts..OBX is the best for plug and play, only annoying thing with the obx is the O2 sensor is mounted in a way that it will probabaly snap off without motor mounts as it's very close to the firewall I think

1 - 8 of 8 Posts