Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got my header and tuned installed on thurday and im loving it. great response, but it is loud the good kind of loud. I raced around with my buddies around the city last night, they have 2009 mitsubishi's evo, and lancer both turbo. Got a good compliment on the sound of my car, and the way it can go. Next is my suspension install anyone know of any how to's for the frpp kit??

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
where did you get the header and tune from?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Got the header from Ebay, and the tune from central florida motorsport
tell me more about the tuner....what kind and what tune code did you get?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
glad to hear you like them! tune really compliments the header [thumb]

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Good job man. Any pics of the header installed?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya ill try to post some pics up tomorrow. Im gonna attempt to install my suspension myself so hopefully it dosent take me long. Ill get pics of everything. Any suggestions for when i install?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
looks good man!

how'd the suspension install go?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It went good took me just under three hrs to do. just now i dont know if its just me but it kinda seems like my back tires sit like / \ obviously not that drastic but you get the idea. was urs like that?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
It went good took me just under three hrs to do. just now i dont know if its just me but it kinda seems like my back tires sit like / \ obviously not that drastic but you get the idea. was urs like that?
yeah, that's the camber change from lowering it. Once it settles after a few days go and get an alignment to save you're tires and take advantage of the better handling.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
did you get a print out of the specs it was aligned too? It shouldn't be like that if you got an alignment and if the tech couldn't adjust it properly he/she should have brought that up before you paid.

·
Registered
144 Posts
did you get the adjustable bolts for the camber??

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
did you get the adjustable bolts for the camber??
I was gonna say the same thing , I installed my FRPP kit last week and I went ahead and bought a set of rear camber bolts just in case the alignment shop needed them . And it was a good thing I did , they ended up using them to set the back like it needed to be.
[wrenchin]

Just be sure and get a 4 wheel alignment done and not a 2 wheel.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts