Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Ford Focus Race Red SE 2.0l I have the basic engine and cosmetic bolt ons like my Exhaust with Y pipe for dual exhaust like the RS and bumper and 69 series intake, but I've been looking for headers and I came across OBX Racing 4-1 Headers with cat delete and decided to see if anybody has them to compare to. I know it deletes the catalytic converter which is what I want. I just want to keep the resonater so it's not ridiculous..I went to have custom headers made but it's a lot more especially if you want dipped in chrome. Anyways, If anybody knows or has any info about these obx 4-1 headers let me know.

w/ my magic bag
Pass on the chrome & go w/ a ceramic coated header.....My fwerks header still looks brand new after 10+ years......& you'll need a tune btw.

Registered
I have the OBX on my 13se. As previously stated you'll need a tune and you'll want poly rear motor mount to keep it from banging around. It's a direct fit to replace the stock header cat combo so all the rest of your exhaust will stay intact.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Ok got it. Ya I've heard about "Tom's tune?" I know Cobb or Mountune doesnt make anything for the n/a Focus. What tune is recommended?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts