Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i wanted to know if anybody in the area had an obdI scanner for my 94 ranger. I just changed my spark plugs and wires (which was a pain on this 4cyl. 2 spark plugs for each cylinder) and a recent oil change, and my check engine light is still on. I also checked the cat for any rattling and its fine. I wanted to know if somebody in the area could come buy and check it out for me. Let me know. thanks guys.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Yeah it sucks that Cali passed that dumb ass rule where places like Autozone can't lend the scanners out anymore.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah now I have to find somebody to read them for me and i really don't want to take it to a shop. I found out about some guy who would drive out to my house from yucaipa and do it for 40 bucks. I found out about this guy at a Taco stand LMAO!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
LMFAO! [rofl]

I think I just found out my new career [;)]

Help me start posting ads on all the local el pollo locos
Yo no hablo espanol!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think my bf know's a guy that could get the scanner to read ur car ..His friend did that to my car to find out what the codes were for me ...i could asked how much ..

·
Registered
335 Posts
the OBDI scanners only cost around $50. and you usually don't even need a scanner with OBDI. do some research in your repair manual and it'll tell you how to find out what the code is. its usually a blinking light on your ECU or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts