Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OBD Location

I searched around to try and find this, but can't find the plug. I looked under the steering wheel, but could not find it. Where is the ODB plug on my 01 sedan?

---Randy

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
on the duratec, it's above your feet and to the left, close to the door. don't know if it's the same on the SPI, but you might check there just in case.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
should be near the fuse box, underneath the dash... i could go outside to look for sure.. but im lazy...lol.. should be there though

·
Registered
283 Posts
Re: ODB Location

Sting2324 said:
I searched around to try and find this, but can't find the plug. I looked under the steering wheel, but could not find it. Where is the ODB plug on my 01 sedan?

---Randy
P.S. It's OBD2 not ODB2. And yes, its right next to the fuse door.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is OBD2..just a typo on my part due to being exciting over a new tool ;)

I managed to find it thanks to everyone's help. It was hidden quite well too...right underneath the fuse panel door there was another hidden door that flops down. I know I looked there, but again, due to my excitement, I missed it! Thanks again, I appreciate it!

---Randy

edit: Brad would it be possible for you to change the subject of this post to reflect the correct term, OBD? Just for future search purposes...

·
Registered
147 Posts
im pretty sure they are in the same location for all of the focus models....becuase i have a zetec and it is in the same location that was listed above....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts