Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im jus looking for any suggestions of a type of body kit to buy. i have an 05 zx3, i was extremely interested in the f2 rs body kit but u all know how that went. well if any one would like to post pics as well that would help alot, thanks[8D] btw im prob gonna end up with some svt rims

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts
the svt bumpers are nice and yes that F2 kit was ballin...maybe a widebody rs..ha
check out andysautosport.com
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the "1" response lol but i dont like any bodykits so far, the only one im leaning to might be the roush ...

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
The factory Street Appearance Package (SAP) is pretty sick, but hard to find.

I personally like the Extreme Dimensions GT300 front bumper, as well.

For side skirts, the Roush and SVT ones are the cleanest, since they don't have any scoops or vents in them.

Hope you find something you like!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I gave up looking for a nice 05 bodykit. There are so many options for the earlier model cars that I'm saving to buy the 00-04 headlights, fenders, front grill, and carbon fibre hood so I can do the front end swap and put on any body kit that I want to. I planned on replacing my headlights and hood anyway so really I just need the grill and fenders which should be easy enough to get.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I kinda gave up on my 07 as well. The factory Street Appearance Package front bumper looks ok but i dont like those side reflectors or what ever they are. Thats the deal breaker on that one. But i do like that it atleast has the fog lights.

I do like the Extreme Dimensions GT300 front bumper alot but it doesnt have a place for the foglights and thats the deal breaker on that one.

The roush i dont like those huge ass fog lights that look like something off a truck. Those big ass things look ok on a mustang because its a little bigger car but on a focus it just looks silly IMO.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seems like everyone is giving up lol well i had an 01 focus sedan with body kit and when i sold it i never thought i would repurchase a focus but now that i did im happy with my zx3 . i am now debating wether i should buy a body kit or not, i might slam the suspension?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Suspesion all the way!

seems like everyone is giving up lol well i had an 01 focus sedan with body kit and when i sold it i never thought i would repurchase a focus but now that i did im happy with my zx3 . i am now debating wether i should buy a body kit or not, i might slam the suspension?
I'd do the suspension, you'd get more enjoyment out of it, & you'd be in the car driving it instead of looking at it. I was going to back date the front end of my car for a SVT front bumper cover too, instead I redid my suspension!

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
The SAP kit is real slick, but it is expensive and difficult to track down. Money spent on the suspension will provide more enjoyment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts