Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question, I have P0135, P0141, P0171, and P01131. I've checked fuse 18, and its good.
This means that both my O2 sensors are bad correct?

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
^^^ Really need your own thread in General Tech Chat, where there's a stickie handy to look up each of the codes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Quick question, I have P0135, P0141, P0171, and P01131. I've checked fuse 18, and its good.
This means that both my O2 sensors are bad correct?
I can't remember my code it threw but it was only one code and said downstream o2 sensor failed to heat. I used a scanner that links to your phone and then run the app it is called torque. Scanner was 20 bucs and app was 5 bucs. My girl bought it for her 2013 fiesta but works on all vehicles back to 1996.

·
Grey Friar
851 Posts
Stick with OEM parts for that, Bosch O2s are notoriously not good for SVTFs.

·
DTC P0606
3,364 Posts
Those codes would more likely point to a wiring harness fault (open or short) if they came on suddenly without warning. Have you examined/traced the wiring harness before buying new parts? A curb bump on the front header downpipe can cause collateral damage, for example.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They both didn't come on at the same time, and I had my cat off a couple months ago because my oil pan was leaking. Recently I was under it replacing fog lights and I checked all the wiring from the bottom and top. Guess I could get down there with a multimeter and test a few things

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Watched this data while I was driving it. The first O2 would jump around a lot when the car was moving.
They bad?

Attachments

·
Registered
16,042 Posts
SVTs tend to bash the O2 sensors up easily based on the way the exhaust runs so low. That could easily make several codes there. You gotta crawl under the car and look.

The first O2 is supposed to jump around and would be bad if it didn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts