Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I was just wondering if there are any proud focus owners in NYC area who are interested in starting a focus club, or if there are any existing clubs out there. Holla back.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Yo, gthang here, i'm from Dutchess County, you want me to join, then i'm in! There was once a time where i thought I was the only NY Focus Owner on this website... Now there's you and knightM3 and whoever else i know...

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
about a hundred miles... lol it's funny you never heard of Dutchess County? Anyway, i'm going to school in White Plains (heard of that one? jk) so that's halfway between us.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey I'm in, Connecticut here about 60 miles from NYC

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well it was an option that was going to cost me $1500, I knew the guy who does the same thing for a living, and I paid him $700 out the door, very happy with the job done. I have a body kit for it, but waiting till spring, SNOW sucks here in CT.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kool. I'm thinking of getting headlight and taillight covers, since I really cannot afford to actually change the lights themselves. Or I might go with the euro tails with black or carbon fibre housing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, I have done a few things to the car, Eibach Springs and dampers, new rims, sunroof, changed all interior speakers, with two 10" woofers, Struck bar, Borla exhaust, AEM cold air intake Cervinis hood, Kaminari body kit, getting put in the spring 2004, and TB coming for it and short headers, it takes $$$$$

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well im about 3 and a half hours away from ny.

thats a nice looking ride latingeo. you have it nice and clean

·
Registered
412 Posts
2ndfocus
I am up in the Glens Falls/Saratoga/Lake George area. About 3 1/2 hours north.
My wife and I drive to the city 6 to 8 times a year. We love the city, and there I can persure one of my hoppies: photgraphing types of architecture. Lots of buildings there for sure......lmao
bfocused

·
Registered
151 Posts
I live up in Saratoga now but am originally from New Paltz. My car club is out of the Newburgh, NY area. www.CoolWhipz.com . Check it out. We threw the Concrete Warfare show this past summer at the South Hills Mall.

·
Registered
161 Posts
whats up, I am from Bergen county NJ.. I just moved up to otsego county NY I am about 3 hrs from home ...................latingeo I am lovin that hood

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thank you, I'm still dropping money into it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Saratoga, Oswego, man you guys are far up there. Uncommon, what's the diff between a ZETEC and a PZEV???

·
Registered
161 Posts
diff between a zetec and a PZEV .. pzev is like partialy zero emitions or some crap but the reall diff is .3L MAN!!! ha 2.3L from what I understand with minor mods my car is like mid 15's I have a marcy motorsports CAI

OSWEGO?? that sounds familiar wheres that at?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts