Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to start a car club with the hopes of attracting more people to the forums. Would any one be interested? It would be open to anyone but would hope for more focis than any other car. We could do seasonal meets and cruises. I'd like to get enough people from NY to be active in it to where we could expand to other states within this region. Anyone from NY be interested.[driving]

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'd definitely be interested. There's a serious lack of Focus action in NY. Would love to meet some other folks. Btw what happened to your original coupe? Looks like you recently got an SEL by the look of your photos.

EDIT: Nvm just saw your bio section on your profile. :D

·
Meh.
10,606 Posts
Crap, how did I miss this the first time. Hopefully I can be more active again this coming year. Last year was really busy with moving and starting up a new business so the cars and meets got put on the back burner. Looking forward to starting up this year. [woot]

·
Registered
758 Posts
Crap, how did I miss this the first time. Hopefully I can be more active again this coming year. Last year was really busy with moving and starting up a new business so the cars and meets got put on the back burner. Looking forward to starting up this year.
Yay I'm in lol.. 2013 focus se....and yes its an se....

Attachments

·
Meh.
10,606 Posts
I met up once in the winter. That was also the last time I'll meet up with someone in the winter. Spring is car weather for me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My car is waiting on exhaust and springs and whatnot, but a Bear Mt meet/run would be great. Im sure there are some st guys around here that would come for a drive

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yeah I'm completely okay with waiting for spring. Lol

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
Bear Mtn. overlooks the Hudson, up from NYC near West Point (for a general description).

This Winter's been a tough season for going places.

·
Meh.
10,606 Posts
It's a little early but it's never too early to make plans. What kind of date do we want to shoot for and what location.

It also works a lot better if one member takes charge of these meets. I can never guaranty that I can make these events considering my summer schedule so don't look at me, but who else would want to try.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts