Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Austin (fawzie13R) wanted to get some ideas going on meets for the upcoming year.

Ideally I would like to do a few this coming year and around the NY area so everyone has a chance to make at least one.

So if anyone has some ideas on what to do? where to go? and what to see? post up your ideas and we will get the ball rolling on meets for 2014!

·
Registered
16 Posts
We should have a meet in times square , jk ofcourse , near me they meet up at flushing meadows park , and also hold drift meets. I'd be down for a meet if its not too far

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Subscribed

No ideas at the moment but I like the Watkins Glen idea that keeps floating around.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Would be cool. Seen meets from stop and shop parking lots to parks lol.

I'm sure there's somewhere on the island that has a large enough space where we won't be bothered. Also if it materializes hopefully a day that's not too cold.

·
Registered
281 Posts
If being bothered is a worry,maybe we could coordinate with an establish meant to try and help them out. As of now I'm down for just but anything, I know my wife wanted to go down and see the city this summer sometime around june-july time frame and as long as money isn't an issue you can definently count me in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've heard of people getting time for a group of cars to run the track at Watkins Glenn, that might be fun.
Im from the albany area and id be down for something at watkins glen. if we could get a dozen or so together it would probably be do-able.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
im from saratoga we can do glenn or lebanon valley dragway on a test and tune night 25$ for 4 runs pumped to met a bunch of focus fans im the only one of my kinda around here haha its all boosted hondas and subis

·
Registered
739 Posts
New member here from Rochester. I'm in for some meets! Watkins Glen opening weekend is inexpensive and you can drive your car around the track. I am actually going with my Mustang club in the area as I used to have a Mustang and still chill with those guys. I think we're paying something like $25 a car for opening weekend.

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ill be looking for you new Rochester guys!

As for doing the Glen, they offer the Thunder Road tours pretty much every day of the week, 3 paced laps (55 mph) for $25 its not much, it isnt racing but its something for when it get warmer out. And we are getting a Pole Position Go-Karts in Marketplace mall no dates on when that will happen yet tho

1 - 20 of 69 Posts