Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What's your preferred warranty service dealer?

• Vancouver Ford, Van, WA. 6801 N.E. 40th Street

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dick Hannah Ford, Ptld, OR 55 NE Broadway

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Beaverton Ford, 12325 SW Canyon Rd.

• Landmark Ford (Tigard) 12000 S W 66th Ave

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Courtesy Ford (NE PTLD) 1313 NE 122nd

• Dick's Mackenzie Ford (Hillsboro) 4151 S. E. Tualatin Valley Hwy

• Gresham Ford(Grshm) 1940 East Powell Boulevard

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Premier Ford/formerly Thomason (Gladstone) 19405 SE McLoughlin Blvd

• My preferred service dealer is not listed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know who you use for your warranty work, if you use changed your preferred service dealer, I'd like to hear what you didn't like about the old one or what you like about the new one.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Gresham for life!!! w00t.... Talk to my buddy Jason Loveall... he works there, does most of the work on my car...

·
Registered
69 Posts
You must have had a better experience than I did.

S

·
0 Posts
Share your experience, 1594.
See my Beaverton experience in my sig

·
Registered
69 Posts
-Installed new transmission with only one pint of fluid. Capacity is two quarts. Jiffy Lube discovered 3k miles later. Went back to Gresham Ford and tech said "supposed to come filled from factory"(!) This was trans #3 as #2 failed almost immediately. No doubt because there was only 25% of lubricant in unit. Tech told service rep that my car has "bad service history" and tried to deny his liability. Dented the hood and reluctantly repaired it. Four trips to get heated seats repaired. Coilovers installed and car returned with hideous rattle in rear suspension. Two more return trips and extended stay to resolve. I would not trust Gresham Ford to change the oil in my car. It's service like this that has put Ford in the sorry situation it's in. I love my car but it's the last Ford product I will buy.

·
Registered
650 Posts
hmm you must not have gotten Jason at Gresham ford... he is the only tech there that touches my car... hell 90% of the work we do is in his driveway :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ask Jason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts