Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im asking if anybody knows the hp and tq numbers (estimated) unless anyone has dyno sheets they would be proud to post?... im thinking of going full bolt(sri intake, full exhaust w/header, udp) with one of toms tunes and was just wondering what kind of results i should see? [dunno]

Thanks for your input!!

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Click Here for the Official Duratec Dyno Thread for Naturally Aspirated engines only.

I will point you toward the sticked threads at the top of the Duratec chat for pretty much all the information your going to want.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Sounds about right....just remember, thats at the wheels

A good friend of mine, PSUrivie, had FSwerks exhaust, FSwerks intake, F2 header/flex and Toms tune and put around 130whp and 130 wtq down on his '09 before the turbo.

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
There's a car out here in wi that was dynoed at 145/141 at the wheels intake header exhaust no tune
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ jgrove998 Oh ok I guess that's better than nothing :/ no wonder psurivie went turbo..
focuzx505 hmm do u know which member it is so I could ask him what he did to get those numbers without a tune? Thanks!

·
Registered
716 Posts
That could just be the difference in a different dyno.

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
He has a few names and isn't on here much infaredsvt. I've seen a few NA DYNOS that are better than 130 with intake headed exhaust and tune. Someones doing something wrong if 08+ are only gaining 10hp with those mods I put down 122-121 stock
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Ok I just check my DYNOS and I did 124-121 stock
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
focuszx505 - That's what I was thinking with all the mods combined it should be at least a good 20-25 hp...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I had a cat, and I'm sure that was robbing some power. The main thing was that my tune from Tom needed dialed in some more. I went to McNews for N2o tuning, so I really wasn't worried about the regular n/a tune. I put down 200 on a 50 shot, even though my A/F was on the lean side. I needed to add to more fuel and Ray suggested some things I could do. I decided to boost instead of sinking more money into the N2o system.
I would like/expect to see ~138-145 on I/E/Header/and a well dialed in tune.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Not to mention, FSWerks has told me that the stock intake mani seems a little more restrictive on the 09 than the 08.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh ok that brings back some hope for the D20... I would be happy with at least 145hp ...maybe even putting some spray in could be an option... Hmmm

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i did 136whp 137wtq with I/H/E/T a few years ago.

Whats "bolt-on" to you? Intake manifold is a bolt on too

1 - 20 of 25 Posts